Author Topic: what happened to oleg vorslav's 10 million view video?!?! (name of song)  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Pinoyako11793

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile

Okay so when you typed the word "free running" in youtube, the very first video that would come up is the one with Oleg Vorslav. I think this video was ripped and the audio sound track was replaced. The original video had "clubbed to death" as the intro.

Anyway, the video that was ripped had this catchy song.

I've tried googling it over and over but to no avail.

It went like: "Gotta move it, no I'm not foolin'. Oh oh oh oh. It's really feeling right, feel the beat....you know, yeah you know"

Help?

PS you can only find the video if you type "free running youtube" into google, but when you click on the video, it says that the uploader closed the account, so it's not available anymore...

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
Re: what happened to oleg vorslav's 10 million view video?!?! (name of song)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:32:48 PM »
I gotta tell ya... I got no friggin idea. That's definitely not one of the songs in the original video at least. The lyrics you posted remind me of Body Movin' by Beasie Boys but... those aren't the lyrics at all haha.
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Kyle Connelly

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile

Offline kooll

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: what happened to oleg vorslav's 10 million view video?!?! (name of song)
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 02:32:41 PM »
Ok, I just spent 30 minutes trying to register and I have to say the registration process is way too complex for an average user. I would have given up 10 times if my desire to help Alek (although so many years have passed) proved to be stronger.

Here is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npD1eHftKjo

PS Now I realised I also need to go thrugh this hell when posting too.