Author Topic: Tacoma/Lakewood Washington group wants more runners to join in jams/training ses  (Read 865 times)

Offline PoeParkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Pure Parkour Please
    • View Profile
Well here it goes! Hello everyone my name is Poe.

A little about me:
I have been training for 1 1/2 years. Parkour (plus lifestyle change) has helped me lose just about 80 pounds and dropping. I mainly focus on the efficiency or "pure" form of Parkour. Trying for smooth and fast whenever possible. My YouTube channel is a little out of date because I find that it is really hard to stay on top of recording your progress :D. I have no idea where I am in skill level because there is always room to grow and learn. I am currently working to perfect the Muscle Up, the V-sit, Human Flag, and the Planche. I have learned that you have to spend a lot of time conditioning for this awesome sport!
Are you a Parkour "noob"? Who cares! We want you in the group. I always help train to the best of my ability and if I don't know I will point you in the right direction. However if you are an advanced Traceur, do know that I will pick your brain!

I ask plenty of people and often they come once or twice to try the experience and we have a few regulars. Email/chat with me here, or find Poe Parkour on the good ol' Face book and comment or message there. If all of that is obscene, just keep an eye out for the small group climbing on things in Tacoma/Lakewood Area.

-Poe
Parkour helped me lose 80 Lbs, plus I look cool wall running giant walls in public.