Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

New area

Author Topic: New area  (Read 2484 times)

Offline Smarkovich

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
New area
« on: January 15, 2016, 09:16:23 AM »
I am a high school senior, from Toledo, Ohio, and I found an awesome group to train with there. I intend to go to Valparaiso University and I was wondering if anyone knows any parkour groups in that area. Thanks for the help!