Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 2642

Notice: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/apkadmin/public_html/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3

New to PK in Boston

Author Topic: New to PK in Boston  (Read 683 times)

Offline ZombieDoctorZ

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
New to PK in Boston
« on: October 15, 2015, 10:21:04 AM »
Hey I'm looking for people to train with in Boston. I am new to this but I want to learn and work at it. If anyone is new and wants to learn with me, or anyone is just up for showing me the ropes please message me or reply back to this. ^_^
To reach freedom one must ascertain what freedom is worth.

Offline mrfred

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: New to PK in Boston
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 07:09:59 PM »
Hey, I'm in a similar position.  I used to run with a group in New Mexico, but looking for people around here to hang with and share tips.  Let me know if anyone is checking this, hanging around harvard, and looking for more people to hang out, let me know.