Author Topic: BEAST COAST 2015  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Tim "Cabra" Cutts

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
BEAST COAST 2015
« on: April 07, 2015, 10:42:35 AM »
Hey guys just putting this out here and letting you know.....

BEAST COAST IS A GO!!!

APK is gonna host the Jam to remember with this one!

With tons of break out sessions, talented athletes, informative seminars what's not to love about this?!

I hope to see you all there!

http://americanparkour.com/beastcoast/

Train smart, train safe.  You are not your neighbor.

APK Certified as of May '14
APK Ambassador as of March '15

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Re: BEAST COAST 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 11:02:29 AM »
2 weeks away from this awesome event!!!   Did you register yet?!

Offline Jan-Su

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 04:29:26 PM »
Oh man, Tim, I wanted to go so badly, but it looks like it’s more likely going to be a no, due to logistical reasons; no way to get there, and no place to stay.

Oh well. There are other things I want to save my money for during the summer anyway. And with a jam that big and having that many people, it’s almost as if lines would have to be formed  and you would have to wait for your own turn to try something on an obstacle, sort of like waiting for your turn to ride an attraction at an amusement park. Not to mention I also would still need much more training experience in general. I’m not even sure I have the stamina/endurance for jamming three days straight. But it’s a shame that something like Beast Coast can only be held once a year.

(By the way, Tim, I wanted to thank you for your post in one of my threads. While mrww2 gave the most innovative post there last fall, this time, I think that designation goes to you.)

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 09:33:39 AM »
I totally understand your concerns with the large groups of people and if it is an issue this year I will bring that up to the powers that be.  Remember we are taking up the entire park for 2 days.  That's a huge area plus break out jams else where in the city.  I do wish beast was a twice a year myself but if it was then smaller jams would suffer attendance  due to people saving for Beast Coast trips.   Once a year is what makes it so special   ;D.

And no problem on the help.   I love to hear that I can help in anyway that I can!    If you have any thing you need help with feel free to ask   ;D

Offline Jan-Su

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 11:31:27 AM »
Tim, welcome back! (Or if you're not back yet, hope you have a safe return trip.) So how was Beast 2015? I'm sure it was nothing short of incredible, wasn't it? I'm curious; which workshop did you choose to attend?