Author Topic: Can we make Ventura College Parkour a thing?  (Read 1757 times)

Offline JamesG

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Can we make Ventura College Parkour a thing?
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:34:47 AM »
I am a beginner to parkour myself, but going to Ventura College I see all these amazing spots that I would love to see people explore. It would be fun to train with a group of people! I would love to learn more from others in person!

Offline Lumes

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Can we make Ventura College Parkour a thing?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:15:46 AM »
Spread the word.  Get others on your campus interested.  Make it happen.

Also, check/post on the state board to see if there are any others in that location that are already active and use this board.  Then, team up with them for the first stuff I said.
"We create death when we define what constitutes life" - Lao-tzu as translated by Sifu John Bright-Fey

Offline caroldixen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 11:50:47 PM »
Cool! Congratulations! I?m new to this group too, but I?m studying at the University of Utah. I can't work with parkour, but I can help with the essay's guidelines. The introduction object of the essays is compelled to be disposed to the make-up that it illustrates the components of the entire deed and its method essay of do my hw so that individual gets to view the unrestricted scratch paper as a rush bye. The address components should be identified so that the precise depiction does not get exaggerated with a view of the components. The favorable comprehension of the paper obligated to be undoubtedly marked representing every amicable of attitude an eye to making the ethical amount of impression.

The crucial info and the facts must be explicitly stated so that no report is communistic away from and the right-minded comments are taken to its drop so that they are capitalized to glean the paramount among the ones set. The gen essential not be exacting yet to suffer the loss of absent from an important point due to the fact that the foolscap and the purport would write custom essay wholly illustrative repayment for making a high-ranking mark.

Offline jeffparker

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 07:10:11 AM »
If you are looking for help, but can not find it, then I advise you to see https://businessays.net/plagiarism-checker/ and maybe this will help you. My girlfriend had a similar problem and this platform helped her.