Author Topic: Kickstarter Project: Affinity: A Documentary Comparing Freerunning and Skating  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Levi Porter

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm wanting to create a documentary film that will compare freerunning with skateboarding, from the point of view of freerunners and skaters from around the state of Louisiana!

On these forums before, I've seen some topics arguing "Freerunning vs Skating," but I don't think one should be argued as better than the other. I'm a freerunner, but I often train alongside skateboarders, and I've noticed that a lot of things are similar, like the self expression, the goal of mastering one's self, and also the free feeling that comes with each movement. I think this would be a good topic to address in a documentary film.

What I need is money to travel to different cities around Louisiana, because I hope to interview skaters and freerunners from around the state. I also need a bit more filming equipment to make sure the film turns out looking as professional as possible.

Please check out my kickstarter page, and consider backing it! If nothing else, please spread the word about this project! Thank you guys so much!

~Levi
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1597345575/affinity-comparing-skateboarding-and-freerunning

Offline Mr.Curly Parkour

• Guenons
  • I'm de cooliyist in colorado.
    • View Profile
interesting new take on this topic, if I had money I would drop some to see it through, but no job makes no money I will keep it in mind.
train safe, train hard

Offline Levi Porter

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Thanks man, I understand!  If you know of anyone who'd be willing, please spread the word!

Offline Goldjoe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
I realize that this is an older post, and I cant help you much with money cause I too have no job, but I just wanted to say that I cant stop watching your avatar.