Author Topic: Having trouble with.....  (Read 621 times)

Offline Mr.Curly Parkour

• Guenons
  • I'm de cooliyist in colorado.
    • View Profile
Having trouble with.....
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:48:29 PM »
Hey guys,
So I really have trouble with training and recording stuff, when I am out training I never want to take the cam out and film stuff I just want to train, and then after I'm done, I always look back and say to myself I should of record stuff during training.
Any tips or ideas that might help me with this?
train safe, train hard

Offline Kyleharbour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Having trouble with.....
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:18:30 PM »
Gday, One thing i do and i think it will work for you; is to set up a camera on the floor or a tripod facing the spot you are training. a go pro or other small camera works well. Pick the right settings and just leave it recording as you train, that way it will get everything train. good luck  :)
Inspire Through Movement

Offline Dick Stapleton

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 08:27:04 AM »
I'm the exact same way. I almost never film and I hate asking people to film for me. Every once in a while if I'm drilling something in the same spot I'll just prop my phone up to record it or very rarely ask somebody else to film. But then I never actually put together a video or if I do I don't like it and might not put it out. I just made one pretty recently but it's still unlisted because I'm just not happy with it haha.

I would agree that a tripod is a good idea. Alternatively you could get a gopro and just do POV stuff which isn't quite the same but still cool. That or find someone who likes to film.

Offline C.Bourque

• Patas
  • Never stop playing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 05:41:58 PM »
I have a music stand, so I just tape my ipod to it and use it like a tripod and camera. Get creative. I don't really like filming myself either, so I just put my ipod/music stand thing pointing at where ever I'm training and forget about the camera until I move or I'm done.
Live Free, Run Free
Don't go beyond your boundaries, expand them.
Never stop playing.