Author Topic: Tracers  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Alvendam

• Patas
  • If I could fly
    • View Profile
Tracers
« on: February 13, 2015, 01:14:40 PM »
MOTHERf#ckINGPAKOURMOVIECOMINGOUTREALLYSOON!!!!!!!!
*sigh*
When I took that off my chest, I gotta say that, despite all the plot holes and dumb things in it, I really enjoyed Premium Rush. And this looks like premium rush with parkour and more action.I hope it will show the philosophy part of out discipline at least a little, to compensate for the roof jumping. Anyway it has a potential of being a great movie and I'm looking forward to it.
Here are some links:
IMDB
Trailer

Also  I'm looking for the song at the end of the video.
I think I found it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 01:22:51 PM by Alvendam »
No fear, no pain
Nobody left to blame

My faith has grown
No fear of the unknown

Offline Mr.Curly Parkour

• Guenons
  • I'm de cooliyist in colorado.
    • View Profile
Re: Tracers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 04:08:59 PM »
I've heard about this movie, it does look nice we will see how it turns out.
train safe, train hard

Offline Lumes

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 01:18:22 PM »
I has an excited :)
"We create death when we define what constitutes life" - Lao-tzu as translated by Sifu John Bright-Fey

Offline Inari

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 02:28:32 PM »
So basically the exploitation of every other underground activity by associating with crime? Fast & Furious, Surfing, and now Parkour...*sigh* - I just wish Hollywood would actually try to come up with some new ideas

Offline Mr.Curly Parkour

• Guenons
  • I'm de cooliyist in colorado.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:11:37 AM »
So basically the exploitation of every other underground activity by associating with crime? Fast & Furious, Surfing, and now Parkour...*sigh* - I just wish Hollywood would actually try to come up with some new ideas

This my not be a bad thing to get some press about parkour in the us, it's been a while, and just because it's viewed in a bad light in the trailer does not mean the parkour people are bad, remember it's the story of the main biker dude what's his face.
his views change through out the story so by the end he is with them. I can not be for certain because i have only watched the trailer. but the say parkour in the movie and then we see these guys running and jumping, and looking very cool. this will peek peoples interest.
train safe, train hard

Offline jod6437

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 11:46:14 PM »
PG - 13? It could be slightly boring except for the Parkour in it. Oh well, will still definitely watch it