Author Topic: Cartersville/Kennesaw Area  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Adrian

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Cartersville/Kennesaw Area
« on: January 29, 2015, 06:31:49 AM »
Guys I have been out of the parkour scene for a few years now and I sincerely want to get back into it. Does anyone know of people or places that have regular meetings in the area. I am out of shape and need to get back into the scene.

I hear people throw around a possible parkour group at KSU. I can't really join anything academic, since I'm not a student, but I would love to be the fat, pasty guy tagging along on literally anything. I live in Cartersville, work in Kennesaw and can do anything in between. I can do most nights and weekends.

Please hit me up.

Offline Markov Mohawk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Cartersville/Kennesaw Area
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:52:06 PM »
I saw a post for the KSU in here, but I don't now the status on that. But I live in the Woodstock area, if your down we can try to get a group running around here
"If your not better than the day before, what are you doing with your life?"-Bruce Lee

Offline Adrian

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Cartersville/Kennesaw Area
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 08:31:04 AM »
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. But I am absolutely down to meet up. Email me at Ianguitarist5@gmail.com. Like I said, I am out of shape... badly as it seems, but that won't stop me from doing my best. I have a few friends who could join in on Monday nights, if that is an available day for you.