Author Topic: I am still here  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Tim "Cabra" Cutts

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
I am still here
« on: January 22, 2015, 11:16:28 AM »
Hi peoples!

I Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here...   If anyone cares.   
I have been reading what I can on these forums but life and work are getting super busy.   I have been sending people to these forums for help on skills if I do not have the time to teach them myself.   I believe these discussions are priceless to a newbie or someone that has been in the art for a while.

I want you guys to know that there is amazing things going on in these forums and that each and everyone of you people trying to better your life's through movement have my up most respect!
Train smart, train safe.  You are not your neighbor.

APK Certified as of May '14
APK Ambassador as of March '15

Offline SebastianCannon

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Libertas in Motus
    • View Profile
Re: I am still here
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:45:06 AM »
thanks. I have been busy as well and wish i could spend more time doing the things i love like parkour.
$Eb@$+!@N C@nN0n-Team Leader of the Flomads

Offline Jan-Su

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 03:17:46 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Tim. You too, Sebastian. I am sure we cannot be the only ones out there who are still struggling to train. I really do not mean it lightly whenever I say that I just cannot train what I want, how I want, whenever I want. If only there are more out there who understand where I am coming from.

But this site and its forum are a wealth of information. You can just about never go wrong with what you can find here. But parkour is still within my radar for much of this year, and I plan to keep it that way, even no matter how small. And as for this very moment, that's enough for me...

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 04:54:36 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Tim. You too, Sebastian. I am sure we cannot be the only ones out there who are still struggling to train. I really do not mean it lightly whenever I say that I just cannot train what I want, how I want, whenever I want. If only there are more out there who understand where I am coming from.

I feel the exact same way. At some point it became hard to train a specific technique or movement without spending the time to search for areas. Sure I do still fit in Parkour whenever I can, but it's hard to do it on such a busy schedule. I need to make it a goal to escape these boundaries and fit more time in for Parkour.

Offline Tim "Cabra" Cutts

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 12:16:45 PM »
I have been training.   I am doing the APK 365 parkour challenge on facebook.    I just do not have the time to make new posts and respond as much as I would like to.    You guys are all awesome!
Train smart, train safe.  You are not your neighbor.

APK Certified as of May '14
APK Ambassador as of March '15