Author Topic: new from the glove. lansing mi  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Dani3ls

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • beginning free runner.
    • View Profile
new from the glove. lansing mi
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:58:19 AM »
my name is Thomas Anthony Daniels III, im 19 male, i work at best friends pet care by the lansing airport and have for over 2 years, not currently in school. I've been looking around apk for years but never thought of joining, im just a beginning artist although i understand quite a bit. mostly looking for other people in the Lansing area to train with on a regular basis, possibly with indoor gyms or pads because well just flat ground is all ive used and quite frankly id love to be able to practice more. i recently moved out and now live just next to seventh park (just a small childrens park) and have been practicing and trying to better myself although that's difficult with lack of equipment. my cell is 5178193669 if anyone is interested in a weekly training session just shoot me a text im always available. id love to find some people in the area that are driven like me, the more the merrier. 
-Dani3ls.

Offline detroiter

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: new from the glove. lansing mi
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 10:15:37 AM »
I'm not in Lansing but a fellow "mitten" resident. Have you tried asking around on MSU's campus? I know U of M has a parkour club and I'd be surprised if MSU didn't have something as well.