Author Topic: University of Delaware (and other places) training  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Steven Pavina

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
University of Delaware (and other places) training
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:59:44 AM »
Looking to find more traceurs, or those who would be interested, to train with! I have a few people that I run with on more of a regular basis, and some people that come out every now and again, but it's always nice to meet new friends to jump, climb and flip with!  If there is any interest, let me know! If you want to check us out a bit, here's a video (new channel, more on the way!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=busSPfe9_-s&list=LLqmr1Y6E-R7vm9JmWCkcxZQ&feature=mh_lolz

you can look me up on facebook too! (Steve TCM FyaaBendaa Pavina)

Hope to hear from some of ya!

Offline Travis Johnston

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: University of Delaware (and other places) training
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 09:08:38 AM »
I will certainly want to run with you.  I'm moving to Delaware in August, been doing PK/Freerunning for about 2.5 years.  I'll be totally new to the area, so it will be nice to be shown some of the "good" spots.  Also, I checked out your youtube video... I would also be interested in using that gym (I assume they are PK friendly).  Look forward to meeting your group.

Offline vipulchadda

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 09:14:17 PM »
I recently moved here from India and have been searching for people to practice with.  I started learning parkour recently back in India and would like to continue here.
I live in Wilmington and my problem is that the only way I have to get around for now is the public transport. So University of Delaware would be difficult. If there is any other place to train in Wilmington, I would love to join you.

Offline DC-14

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 09:56:19 PM »
Interested in starting Parkour, having someone train me, do you run a club?

Offline Division_r

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 07:05:02 AM »
I need a new physically intensive thing to do and have always wanted to do this. Email me @ countz01@gmail.com. im game.