Author Topic: Looking to start a group based out of Tulsa  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Neken

• Guenons
  • Onepa, eche ti Wyatt
    • View Profile
Looking to start a group based out of Tulsa
« on: February 06, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »
I'm trying to find a gym near Tulsa that has parkour classes but all I seem to find online are youtube videos of guys freerunning around thr BOK Center in downtown. Someone help me out?
*insert witty comment*

Offline Neken

• Guenons
  • Onepa, eche ti Wyatt
    • View Profile
Looking to start a group based out of Tulsa
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:49:05 AM »
I'm Some what new to Parkour and I'm looking for others in the Tulsa area who would like someone to train with and maybe even start a group> E-mail me or message me here or on Facebook (Wyatt Pickering).
*insert witty comment*

Offline Nick Holmes

• Global Moderator
  • Mangabey
  • APK Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to start a group based out of Tulsa
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:09:16 PM »
I merged these topics because they were nearly identical. I can't do it myself right now but have you tried searching facebook, twitter, or even plain old google for people in Tulsa?

Edit: Remembered to look these up. This facebook group had activity just two days ago, this was a comment in the post
We have two monthly jams (get togethers of people who train parkour of all experiences) There is an OKC jam the 2nd saturday of every month and there is a tulsa jam every 4th saturday of every month ( weather permitted) In tulsa we have a parkour class at Krafft Academy of Gymnastics on Mondays and Thursdays at 7:30 pm to 9pm. First class is free, after that you have 3 options, One class a week for the month is 55, two classes a week for a month is 85, or pay by class which is 15 per class. If you have any other questions please let me know!
I also found this facebook page for traceurs all over Oklahoma, they have a twitter account too. Any other results were decently stale
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 04:40:29 PM by Nick Holmes »
Real supermen don't leap over buildings in a single bound, they take determined steps consistently over time
Twitter

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 01:06:34 PM »
Krafft has great classes and the first class is free (whoops, just saw Nick already said that). Good place to go and get to know some of the Tulsa traceurs and then get to a jam. We have a good time.

Offline Neken

• Guenons
  • Onepa, eche ti Wyatt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 07:00:25 AM »
Ya I've tried the Google and Facebook trick but only found "Unleash the Beast" and it seems that the group is inactive and I have not had a chance to check out Krafft yet but I don't think I would be able to afford it because I have not been able to get a job and my dad only makes enough to get by...
*insert witty comment*