Author Topic: Reno/Sparks Meetups  (Read 1559 times)

Offline KeijiArashi

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Behold the most powerful 'stache in the world!!!
    • View Profile
Reno/Sparks Meetups
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:05:21 PM »
Hello everyone.

My name is Joe, but that's boring, so call me Keiji (pronounced K.G.).

I'm a graphic designer/martial arts instructor living in Sparks. Parkour has always interested me. I started training from the ground up this weekend.

I see that there are a lot of you out there who need help starting up. I think I'd be willing to help organize some training during the week and on the weekends. Reno/Sparks isn't a very populous city, but I think we can generate enough interest to start our own little group. This place dies every several months. I think we can keep it alive.

I'm just starting out myself; but as I learn, I can teach what I've learned without issue. Heck, you can learn along with me. I'm starting to devise some training regiments for various movements. I'm taking quite a bit of this from other Parkour/Freerunning instructors on the web and from my previous experiences as a martial artist.

Feel free to shoot me a message, respond here or even e-mail me (joeclark.cinema(at)gmail). I'll always respond.

I'll be checking back here every day to see what you guys want. So if you respond, I'll see it.

Offline angel_muller

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Reno/Sparks Meetups
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »
Hey man! I'm Angel and I live in Sparks, really really I wanna train and learn some movements,  where and when do you train?