Author Topic: Guess whose back...Back again  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
Guess whose back...Back again
« on: June 24, 2013, 12:03:44 AM »
Ashley's back. Tell a friend.

Anyways, hello I'm back from some crazy things happening in my life. Both good and bad. My battle with alcoholism is still going. I have my bad days, but I have more good days to combat the bad. I moved to Washington state at the beginning of the month. I'm in Anacortes at the moment but will be in Bellingham by the end of this month (hopefully! Here's to positive thoughts!). Since I last posted here in the women's forum I stated that I was trying to get back into the swing of things in my training. Well not long after that I got into a bad relationship as well as got out of that said relationship then got sabotaged at my retail job which resulted in getting a new one. And getting that new one is thanks to my current girlfriend who is the light of my world.

That new job though was unfortunately at a call center (for Verizon Wireless, I know how to fix pretty much all their products since I was tech support). Now if you have never worked at call center before I envy you, and to those that have I empathize with you because it is one of the most mentally draining job you could possibly get. And with it being that it makes you go home and not do anything else except zone out while watching some Netflix. So, long story short, I was lazy. And gained weight which isn't a surprise from literally doing nothing.

But, now I'm back and I'm sick of feeling cruddy and want my body to feel better when I'm doing everyday things. And most importantly when I get back into work. Because I sure as hell am no working at a call center again. This post is to help get my ass back in gear and start working on my body and in turn get me back into training. I will also be making a training journal which I will be trying to post in everyday. It'll be simple things at first. Bodyweight exercises and starting to eat healthier than I have been.

Here's to another fresh start. Oh how I've missed you APK.
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

Offline annetgrey

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Guess whose back...Back again
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 10:38:35 AM »
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here https://prowritingpartner.com/ .i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post!