Author Topic: Having website troubles  (Read 902 times)

Offline Jeremiah Townsend

• Guenons
  • No comment
    • View Profile
Having website troubles
« on: June 03, 2013, 04:57:40 AM »
I know this is not the website troubles forum but I have left this topic up over there since April and I got no response, so......

I am not getting the website to agree with me. When I try to access my profile I get a message that says I have not confirmed my email and I have not been approved by a moderator. My email address got changed a few months ago and I cannot change my email address on the website to re-get the confirmation email. How do I fix all this?
The easiest way to learn to live is to learn to die.
-Tuesday's with Morrie

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Having website troubles
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:36:16 AM »
What do you mean your e-mail has been changed? Are you unable to access the original e-mail used for the APK forums?

Offline Jeremiah Townsend

• Guenons
  • No comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 11:11:33 AM »
On the APK forums I am registered under my gmail name, but on the website I am registered under my yahoo name. I no longer have my yahoo name, and the website will not allow me to change it to my gmail name. When I click the my profile tab on the website the site tells me I have not confirmed my membership and Ihave not been approved by a moderator.

Help
The easiest way to learn to live is to learn to die.
-Tuesday's with Morrie

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 09:36:33 AM »
Okay, well your account can only be approved by an administrator. I would recommend contacting an admin via e-mail to get this settled out. Here's a link you can use to e-mail Mark Toorock(Site admin). Just inform him of your troubles and see if he can help you.

http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?action=emailuser;sa=email;uid=1