Author Topic: Parkour in Cape Cod MA  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Kellie

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Parkour in Cape Cod MA
« on: April 30, 2013, 01:19:21 PM »
Hey all!

I'm a younger traucese (both in age and experience level), and I'd love to continue training where I vacation during the summer in Cape Cod, MA. Looking around online, though, I didn't find much mention of parkour on Cape Cod. So if anyone knows any good spots near Harwich, MA or would like to train with me let me know!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

Offline Lionheart237

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Cape Cod MA
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:13:02 AM »
I live on the Cape. I haven't seen or heard anything about parkour here. I think its pretty much find an area that looks good enough, and have some fun. I forgot where on the Cape, but there is an old playground, the setup is like to a castle, you could probably practice there, when its not occupied. I want to say it might be in sandwich.    I havent tried parkour yet, but i cant stop watching it. Im amazed. If you do find a place on the Cape thats into, definitely let me know.

Good luck

Offline AlexSims

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Cape Cod MA
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 02:04:39 AM »
I have been to Berlin recently and I can say that it is the best city for a short vacation. The urban atmosphere allows to doing parkour in town. I have dreamed a lot about going somewhere in Europe to try my skills. I have found https://hotelfriend.com/p/short-vacation that offered me a cheap tour to Berlin I ordered at, took my stuff and moved to this city. I could recommend kreuzberg area, where you can find a lot of different barriers and urban style walls.