Author Topic: Submitting Broken Links  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Submitting Broken Links
« on: March 29, 2013, 09:32:33 AM »
With how successful the APK Treasure Hunt seemed to be I started to think. Once the treasure hunt would end and the broken links were fixed, what would happen to the links that haven't been reported? Even now I noticed that there are some links buried somewhere on the APK site that are still broken.

I have been using this form for reporting links even after the contest had ended, but have since stopped. Reason why is because I'm not sure if my submitted links are looked at considering how long ago the contest has past. I have, however, still notice that there are broken links lying throughout the APK site. I imagine I'm not the only user who has found these broken links that have likely gone unsubmitted and hidden.

So I'm wondering if there could be an official form or sticky thread where users can submit broken links.  I understand that there is technically an "official" form that was used during the contest. However, it seems like only very few people actually know about that form. Even so, the ones who do know about the form will have to do some tracking to find it. This way, instead of any broken links going left unreported and unnoticed, the broken links can be acknowledge through user submission.

Offline Michaeldax

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Submitting Broken Links
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:58:44 PM »
Maybe a couple people can power through and search us on google to see all our old links and get them switched then?
By the way, the best program for marketing and SEO for me - is a XRumer 12.0.9 Elite + SocPlugin :)