Author Topic: Buffalo parkour  (Read 3072 times)

Offline MrCBlaze

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Buffalo parkour
« on: February 27, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
looking for traacers in buffalo weather ur a beginner or expireanced looking for some pals been doing parkour for just about 5 years now in nyc tho dont know any spots in buffalo yet but i will find some if anyones interested id be gald and happy if u join me in some parkour fun im wild and out going and very fun my tracing name is Blaze hope to see some ppl soon

Offline Anakin Siegel

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • "It's a valuable future. Believe me."
    • View Profile
Re: Buffalo parkour
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 06:17:54 AM »
Hey, theres a couple of us in Buffalo and North Tonawonda. We just started up season yesterday and hopefully the weather stays nice so we can keep going all week. We're also gonna start shooting an amateur video soon. Right now we're spotting locations, specificaly good spots for freeflow. We've spotted some good warm up areas, like the back of the old Wal Mart on Niagara Falls Blvd has an old shopping cart holder that works good for warming up, same with most places that have those huge blocks of crushed cardboard boxes or wooden palets. We might jam this weekend at the docks in NT across the bridge from American Body Ink if you wanna join us. Its not too hard to spot me, Ive got a lazy mohawk, which is pretty much if you had a mohawk thats supposed to be spiked up but its down. So hit me up and we can jam, hope to see you soon.
"I choose to fight back. I choose to rise, not fall. I choose to live, not die, and I know that what's within me is also within you."