Author Topic: Injuries?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Jaden Fennec

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Everyday I Test My Limits
    • View Profile
Injuries?
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:48:12 PM »
they suck. I fractured my 5th metatarcel (pinky toe bone) on my right foot, also my TIC-TAC foot, doing a dash vault over 3 pads at the training center in my little town. couldnt do PK for 5 weeks. any other bad injuries to report?
Understand that this art has been created by few soldiers in Vietnam to escape or reach; this is the spirit I'd like parkour to keep. Its up to you to determine what is useful in an emergency situation, and what is'nt.
                   -David Belle

Offline jake

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Injuries?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:47:31 AM »
I either cracked my heel or inhibited major tissue damage doing a cat jump at my gym. I've been out for over a month.

Offline Jaden Fennec

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
oh yeah? jeez, after walking in a boot and on crutches for those 5 weeks, my left foot really hurt, my achillies tendan was sore and the top was sore too.
Understand that this art has been created by few soldiers in Vietnam to escape or reach; this is the spirit I'd like parkour to keep. Its up to you to determine what is useful in an emergency situation, and what is'nt.
                   -David Belle

Offline Jaden Fennec

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »
doin some PK at home today, guess wat? ruined my LEFT foot....
                   -David Belle

Offline Sam Dutton

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 05:35:30 PM »
If you fequently get injured, you could be training in a bad way. You should examine your training habits, and see if you can be safer.

Offline Jaden Fennec

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »
Thanks Bro!
                   -David Belle