Author Topic: Trouble getting onto the forum  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Trouble getting onto the forum
« on: December 24, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »
About two weeks ago, whenever I try to connect to the APK forum(via Home Page > Community > Forum) this message pops up:

However,  I managed to bypass this message by going to the Forum url(http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php) rather than how I typically connect. I'm using Firefox when trying to connect.

Some trouble shooting I've done:
I have deleted all the cookies as well as history from my web browser
I have used a different web browser,Google Chrome, to try to connect

Neither of these resolved the issue.

Offline Joshua Lehmiller

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble getting onto the forum
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 05:28:58 PM »
If you can get to it from the index, then there's not really in trouble, is there?

Offline Sam Dutton

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble getting onto the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »
It actually was down a while ago, but it isn't now, so that should be changed. Others may have the same problem and not ust the url, or what I did, which was just type apk forums into google.

Offline Demspism

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Merge MP3
Merge MP3 Information, On-line MP3 Joiner
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 02:21:54 AM »
You would want one other program to combine MP3s. The command-line technique does NOT work on any file type I have tried, including WAV recordsdata and RAW audio. It does mix the information, nevertheless merging mp3 it does not rewrite the header data, leaving you with all of the recordsdata combined but the skill to only entry the first file within the series.
It is a free audio editor. It could enable you to to hitch multiple audio recordsdata in varied codecs. It shows a knowledge waveform for every audio file uploaded and you should use this visual support to edit the recordsdata without any inconvenience. There are numerous edit effects within the software as well as filters which you should utilize at your discretion.
Have to trim your input recordsdata, or cut some undesirable segments? Click on the related file on the Timeline, place the crimson marker initially of the unwanted phase, and click on the Cut up button. Then transfer the marker to the tip of the section and click the button once more. To remove the separated section from your file, select it and hit Delete on your keyboard.
What sets this app apart from most is the fact that it immediately manipulates audio recordsdata without having to decompress them first. Not only does this end in a quicker workflow, but it surely additionally preserves the unique audio high quality because it would not have to be re-compressed.
These are ten best MP3 merging software that stroll the line between usability and performance. They shall be able to cater to users of any skill levels and any functions. mp3wrap can be ideal for this - it's designed to affix together MP3 information, while not having to decode + re-encode the info (which might result in a lack of audio quality) and will also cope with the ID3 tags intelligently.
Tremendous straightforward, super fast and laser centered to do one simple factor very well: merge tracks into one. With this program you will be able to edit MP3 tag information in batch mode. It helps all ID3v1 and ID3v2 versions. Also, the editor will will let you edit album pictures and lyrics.
Includes a constructed-in MP3 participant so you may verify the right ordering of your information. This software program is much like the MP3 Cutter Joiner. Because the identify implies, it could do each. Also, this software program stands out with its output quality.
The Merger helps you to take multiple audio files, rearrange them in whatever order you need, then export it as a single combined audio file. The Cutter helps you to take a single audio file, choose a begin and finish time, then export that choice as a separate audio file.

Offline neevainsague

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Ogg To Mp3 Converter
OGG MP3
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 01:11:09 AM »
             .     ,   MP3, Home windows Media Audio (WMA  ASF), QuickTime  (MP4, M4A  AAC), Actual Audio (RM  RA), Vorbis Audio (OGG),    (AMR), Inventive ogg  mp3  Voice (VOC), Sun Audio (AU), Wave Audio (WAV  AIFF), FLAC  ..       ,  MP3, AAC, Vorbis, GSM  ADPCM.
,           MP3     (,   ).      Ogg Vorbis.      ,        -  ,        ,   2  -        .      q0 ~64kbps,  -   q-1 ~48kbps,     q1 ~80kbps -   .      ,      ,         ..    ,       .
       (MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, Monkey's Audio APE  MusePack MPC)         CD,  Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper Direct Audio Converter and CD Ripper    ,           3.
Xiph -     ,         MPEG,   ? ?.    Xiph       ,     .    Xiph (        )  Ogg Vorbis,  - Ogg Theora. Vorbis     ,  MP3,   Ogg       MP3.    ,  Ogg ABR 128 kbps   MP3 ABR 192 kbps.  ,       Vorbis    8 ogg  mp3   ,   MP3 (    Vorbis  Lame,     ),       .
       (WAV, MP3  OGG)              /,    .  ,  ??          , ,        ??       .  ,         ,       FL Studio.     ?  ?.