Author Topic: Need help with making a parkour workshop!  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Francisco

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Need help with making a parkour workshop!
« on: December 23, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »
Hey guys, so I have this project for school that I have to do and it doesn't matter what we do it, as long as I can relate it to life. What's better at relating to life than parkour!? So I live in Port St. Lucie and there really aren't many people here that are willing to help out or want to learn. There also really aren't any good spots here for teaching large groups. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me with any good spots If a large group can gather between PSL or West Palm I'll be willing to drive anywhere between there to actually do this and also if anyone out there could actually help me teach a group. I've been running for about a year and I'd say I'm okay, but I'd like someone with years of experience to help. Please guys, this is a project that I'd really love to do and I'd love to meet new people and have fun doing a project that doesn't feel like one. Thanks in advance!

Offline franciscarlton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with making a parkour workshop!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 06:37:34 PM »
I know your project is probably most likely done and over with, but if you are still in the area, I would love to meet up. I live in Port St Lucie and have no one to run or train with.

Offline lilAJ1242

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 08:27:58 PM »
same i live in port st lucie too
AJ

Offline Scooby777

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:30:30 AM »
im in that are too guys lol this is the future speaking..  ;D