Author Topic: OFFICIAL: Chattanooga Parkour Freerunning  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Patrick Ethan Young

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
OFFICIAL: Chattanooga Parkour Freerunning
« on: November 18, 2012, 02:39:55 PM »
Hey everyone my name is Ethan Young, founder and coach at Chattanooga Parkour Freerunning. I've been training under the discipline for about 5 years now, rock climbing for 10. Since early 2008 I've been attending training workshops from Parkour Generations and the Yamakasi, aka Majestic Force. In 2010 I received Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Qualified Coach certification from Parkour Generations and ADD Academy. I established CPK as a nonprofit to reach out to anyone interested in learning parkour in the Chattanooga area and beyond. I've read a few posts on APK from people that are interested in meeting up with others to train, which is essentially the point behind this post. The dedicated community in Chattanooga is currently small, consisting of about 5 people, including myself. We train all over Chattanooga, both in urban and natural environments. Our focus at CPK is to provide proper ground up instruction, focusing on strength and conditioning, and progressions for parkour movement. For anyone interested in meeting up to train in Chattanooga, or get more information, here is what you can do:

1) Go to Facebook and search "Chattanooga Parkour Freerunning" and LIKE the page. You can get updates and communicate with me directly on there.
2) We attend OPEN GYM on Friday's at TAG Gymnastics from 700-900p the price is $15 and it's located off Riverside Drive, GPS for directions.
3) Email me at chattanoogaparkour@gmail.com

If anyone has any further questions feel free to contact me. Look forward to talking/meeting with anyone interested. Train hard, stay safe, and much love.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 02:43:31 PM by Patrick Ethan Young »