Author Topic: North central, college of dupage  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Eli

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
North central, college of dupage
« on: October 14, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »
hey my name is Eli i go to college of dupage and want to see if anyone else around that is college age parkours. if you do and live near the send me and email at elimathis12@AOL.com. ill tell you more about my background in parkour if you email me. im not a newbe. but will be happy to help get people into parkour because teaching someone else the basics really helps me focus on proper Technic.

Offline judithjohnson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: North central, college of dupage
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 04:16:14 AM »
Hi, I live not far from college, I will be glad to talk with you. I can help you and ease your college education. You can write your papers for money here www.paperial.com, I think it will be interesting to you as a student. If you need help in college, then you can contact me, I will be happy to help with all questions.

Offline FannieCom

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Are there any normal guys here?
North central college of dupage
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 06:20:00 AM »
"You cannot simultaneously have free immigration and a welfare state." ? Milton Friedman

The point of the uprising is the seizure of power ? afterwards we will see what we can do with it, Lenin

____
XEvil 4.0 + RCModule: NEW the best program for solving any CAPTCHA, including Google ReCaptcha-2

Offline Wells1111

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: North central, college of dupage
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 12:47:46 AM »
Hello! I am very glad that I got to such a wonderful site, where they ask such interesting questions. The question of the level of knowledge of a foreign language is very acute not only at the university but also at work. And of course the courses. and features are free, more attractive to humans. That is why I highly recommend courses. I searched a lot of information on the Internet but decided to order several articles on this topic at https://writingcreek.com/grant-writing/, where I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of work. In general, I want to say that I took courses online and raised my language level to a proficient level