Author Topic: Diet for weight loss  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Daniel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Diet for weight loss
« on: August 28, 2012, 03:58:49 PM »
I'm really not all that heavy but what kind of diet do I want to unsheath my abdominal muscles again like? Milk,Vegetables,fruit?
6 challenges completed
No retreat, no surrender. If the obstacle is too big or hard push yourself to overcome it - Me

Offline Adam Rosner

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Diet for weight loss
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 06:21:41 AM »
Paleo Diet.

Actually I don't follow the Paleo Diet for personal reasons; I spent a lot of time and energy obsessing about food at one point in my life and for me it was just bad news and paranoia about what was/wasn't paleo and a source of grief for my wife (lol) who doesn't follow any diet.

I have had tremendous results simply eating less food. I'm not overly concerned about protein or carb macros but I try to keep fat on the low-ish side simply because I train a lot of endurance/triathlon type things more so than strength (I enjoy it more and feel better is all). Really I have had all the results a person could ask for just following those few guidelines. Eat less food but enjoy the foods you eat. Everything beyond that is minutia unless you have autoimmune issues.

Offline Steve Low

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Eat, Move, Improve
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 02:11:01 PM »
Paleo is pretty good.
Posts NOT medical, training or nutrition advice
Site // Overcoming Gravity Book

Offline Daniel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 02:57:12 PM »
Alright sounds good
6 challenges completed
No retreat, no surrender. If the obstacle is too big or hard push yourself to overcome it - Me

Offline Otis

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 10:42:56 AM »
Raw veggies diet and water diet is good for the weight loss.
Some foods which are known the best for the weight loss are green tea, grapefruit juice, lemon water, fish, fish oil, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, nuts, and green beans.

Offline jeroge854

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 01:50:24 AM »
Diet and exercise plan is very necessary for fat loss and fitness. You should add vegetables, fresh fruits and organic food in your diet plan. Avoid from all types of beverages and junk food.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:51:30 AM by jeroge854 »