Author Topic: Attention: Please Help! Huntington Area  (Read 4953 times)

Offline mgoodman

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Attention: Please Help! Huntington Area
« on: January 14, 2011, 07:49:12 AM »
I'm a reporter in Ironton, Ohio and I was hoping to write a feature article about Parkour and free runners in the Tri-State. (Ironton, Ashland, ky., Huntington, W.Va. or close by)

I'd like to interview one or as many people that would be interested, and talk about the culture of Parkour, how you became interested, why you like it, things like that.

If you'd be interested you can contact me using the contact info below. If you are not interested, please consider pointing me in the right direction to someone that might be.

I'd really like to get to word out about Parkour and free running in this area if there are people willing to help me.

Thanks for your time,
Michelle Goodman
Reporter
The Ironton Tribune
(740) 532-1441 Ext. 27
Fax: (740) 532-1506
michelle.goodman@irontontribune.com
P.O. Box 647
2903 S. Fifth St.
Ironton. Ohio 45638

Offline vincshad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Attention: Please Help! Huntington Area
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 10:58:31 AM »
Unfortunately they're are not many people on these forums.. nor are there many free runners that I know of in the Huntington area.

Hopefully someone can help you out.

~Jonathan~
Hey the names Jon! Ive been training off and on and I'm currently looking for people in West Virginia to train with!

Offline Cameron Lute

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Attention: Please Help! Huntington Area
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 05:08:06 AM »
I do Parkour / Free Running Everyday! I live on 131 Lakeside Drive in McDermott,OH! I do awesome tricks, jumping, running, and get stronger.