Author Topic: WV parkour (fairmont)  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Tony

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
WV parkour (fairmont)
« on: July 30, 2012, 07:36:19 AM »
Anyone in the fairmont area practicing freerunning ? I am just getting started and i am having problems finding others in my area. Thank you very much in advance. I have been searching for a year now but i haven't done much training . I want to get a group started. If you want to know some info about me here it is . I am 21 and  my family and I own our own insurance business. I work from 9-5 mon to Friday so i have plenty of time to practice but i am having difficulties starting alone. All of my friends lack determination so it is impossible to get them interested for more then a week.

Offline Tony

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: WV parkour (fairmont)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 09:34:07 AM »
please leave a cell number if your in the area. These posts tend to die and people dont respond so it is much easier to get a hold of someone that way. Im going to leave my cell in good faith that everyone will use it with respect . 3046772281 My name is Tony.

Offline Tony

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: WV parkour (fairmont)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:45:17 AM »
for all who have viewed this or will continue to view this thread.. let me just say i check this forum everyday.. So if you are in the area please post here to let me know! and i will get back to YOU!