Author Topic: Avondale tracures!  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Sam

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Avondale tracures!
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:05:06 PM »
calling to all avondale tracures.first i would like to say i am Sam im 15 and live in avondale. i would like to meet up with other parkour enthusiasts to train. it seems that in AZ there is not really anyone, but this forum has proved me wrong, if you would like to train comment on this post. i can get around az but not to Tucson, flagstaff, or lake havasu, as those places are too far. ill be checking daily so i hope to hear back from the az community!!!!

Offline Dylan Minet

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Avondale tracures!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
Hey sam My name is Dylan and i am from waddell AZ and i am currently in washington state in vacation, but i may be interested in training with you. You said you can get around so you may be able to come to me. I also have contacted someone from my high school who actually goes to my bus stop and is close to me so we are supposedly teaming up when i get back but we will see how it works out. I dont know how close avondale is but i know its less than an hour. message me back, tell me whether you have a car, what high school you go to, and what you are like and what you know. I am interested, so message me back soon,
                   Sincerely, Dylan Minet
Let the bridges you burn light the way

Offline Connor Pitt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ADD ME ON SKYPE: CONNOR.PITT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 09:05:43 AM »
hey sam my names connor and i live in avondale as well and im extremely interested in us training together soon just message me on here and add me on facebook and we will figure out a time for us to meet up and train, hope to here from u soon
RED FACTION PARKOUR FOUNDER

Offline Chad

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:37:47 AM »
aloha my fellow traceurs....my name is Chad, i am alos out here in the land of tyres (goodyear) on the injured list but would be awesome to meet and train with others on this side of the world  ;) anyways will keep watching for others while i heal up horpfully should be good to go just after the first of the year...fingers crossed
If the sun will rise even one more time, SO WILL I!!!!

Offline Connor Pitt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ADD ME ON SKYPE: CONNOR.PITT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »
aloha my fellow traceurs....my name is Chad, i am alos out here in the land of tyres (goodyear) on the injured list but would be awesome to meet and train with others on this side of the world  ;) anyways will keep watching for others while i heal up horpfully should be good to go just after the first of the year...fingers crossed

Hey chad my names Connor and I'm the head of the ax branch of Red Faction Parkour out in Avondale so u should message me on the rfpk Facebook page or email me at redfactionparkour@gmail.com
RED FACTION PARKOUR FOUNDER