Author Topic: Putting together SLC Team  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Joshua Ford

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Putting together SLC Team
« on: July 07, 2012, 07:40:07 PM »
Hello, my name is Joshua Ford. You can call me Josh, or Joshua, either way works for me. My nickname is Patches (not related to 3RUN by the way) and I am looking to set up a team of traceurs in Salt Lake City. I am 21 years old and I have been doing parkour as a bit of a hobby on and off as the seasons change since my Junior year of high school. Now, I intend to continue tracing all year long, regardless of weather.

I live around Rose Park and I am just an hour walks away from the Gateway Mall, so I am pretty much in Central Salt Lake City. I have most of the basics down and I am moving on to some of the intermediate-level techniques. I'm looking for anyone who is interested in learning, whether they be beginners or inexperienced. I'll teach you guys everything I know and I hope that we can all have a great time and have fun!

So if you are interested, either send me a message here on the site, reply to this topic, or you can call/txt or E-mail me. The contact information will be provided below.

Also I'll be keeping tabs on this topic and on my account for messages for the next couple of months, so don't be afraid or left out if you don't read this until August or September. My contact information will be available here for a while so there's no worries.

Adults only please!

E-mail:  ford.joshua@hotmail.com
Cell:      801-589-9475
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:41:57 PM by Joshua Ford »

Offline Ryan Sannar

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Jump Utah
Re: Putting together SLC Team
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 07:10:59 AM »
Check out the Salt Lake City Parkour group on facebook. Its the official Jump Utah group for Salt Lake City. If you can't find it, just message me on facebook (I'm the admin on the Jump Utah page).
10 push ups.

Offline Joshua Ford

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Putting together SLC Team
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
I had no idea that this was here! I did look on Facebook, but without the word "group" in the search it doesn't show up.

I sent an invite and I'll be sure to check you guys out and spread the word!