Author Topic: Advent of WorldWideParkour  (Read 7688 times)

Offline LockDown

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Advent of WorldWideParkour
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 11:06:16 AM »
i don't know if you meant I was saying Seb wanted to have freerunng as PKL+ acrobatics. but I want to make it clear that. I meant I believe Seb meant freerunning as a synonym for parkour

Offline ERI104

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 11:50:08 AM »
Free-running was suppose to equal parkour. In my school i don't even use the word parkour because everyone like changes it up because it's french and hard to pronounce. so when the time comes (a couple months from now when it warms up) i'm going to start a "free-running/parkour club" and use both words in the title. No one in my school can do a flip anyway so its not like FRPK will be something to look into when we get started.
I am the Egyptian Monkey

things people have called parkour
1) popcorn
2) park whore
3) par four
4) pa coop

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 12:31:48 PM »
We had a HUUUUUUUUUUGE thread about this already guys.

I was forced into submission into accepting that freerunning is now that name that describes the "sport" aspect that encompasses none of the mindsets and values that parkour has.

Offline SkyNative

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 12:46:26 PM »
I'm really curious about the meaning and origin of the term "freerunning" as well. I admit I use it to, simply because, like eri104, the french word is just hard for people to pronounce and remember. Heck my parents still can't get it, "what's that...par-kay...thing again?" So ya, I wouldn't mind adopting it at all, I just want to make sure I'm using the correct meaning of it. Whether it be the same as PK, or PK+Acrobatics. So if anyone could link me to the old debate threads so I can look at the evidence on both sides that'd be great. Or if you think I shouldnt use it at all, tell me why.

Just a small point, in the first jump london, there were some flips and b-twists, so perhaps Seb did mean that PK+acro=Freerunning?

BTW, sorry for hijacking the thread, but I'm sure I'm not the only one responsible.  :)

Offline Skipper

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 01:04:17 PM »
Hah, not a prob sky.

Here was the big debate, look at the end of the 3rd page and gear jumps in and explains a few things. I talked to gear on AIM and thats where it all started making sense though. you might want to give him a shout next time youre online if you really want to know  ;)

http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=265.30

Offline Flippusmn

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Flippusmn??? ask me then!
    • View Profile
    • http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/OHParkour/
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 01:59:14 PM »
Speaking of which, why haven't you made a photo gallery yet? Every member is entitled to create a gallery and add their pictures!!
!

Uh just because this was in this topic, I still can't figure the dang gallery out. What are those codes your supposed to put in and stuff?
As for this topic, I think that as long as M2 is around this place wont be much like UF, like MJ and many many others used to say theres always room for improvement even if you must take an alternate path (leading into a little Jet Lee). :)

SHIBBY!!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 04:07:53 PM by Flippusmn »
Parkour can make you or break you, each of which I have experienced. ~Feel the Flow~ "Don't think with your balls, think with your brain." -Houston

Offline michiganparkour

• Patas
  • WHAAAAAAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 06:17:02 PM »
i have a gallery....but know one looks...
Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline JerodEn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
10 page essay question november 2015 grade
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 10:01:50 PM »
Jaden Knight from New Haven was looking for 10 page essay question november 2015 grade

Miles Dunn found the answer to a search query 10 page essay question november 2015 grade

10 page essay question november 2015 grade

123 english essay about holidaywriting my college essay guide10 page essay kill a mockingbird one, 100 college essay writing service review reddit150 words essay topics on mahatma gandhi in english in 1000write my essay usa hometowncan you write a 10 page paper in one day example. dissertation writing service how to write an essay activity of interest for substitutes, 10 page essay question november 2015 grade masters essay writing service uk forum.
write my essay price gumtree. buy a 10 page research paper for his entrepreneurship class essay on what veterans day means to me 100 college essay conclusion how to write.
100 college essay costco ivy league year. 100 word essay on robot in hindi, 10000 word essay list.xls in english100 college essay death example july. 100 college essay guy podcast history 100 word essay contest june 2018!
100 good research paper topics history graphic designer best research paper writing service, how to write an effective college application essay ucc10 page essay question cbse 2015 maths sa2 with solutions100 college essay videos video200 words essay about my family role model 3000100 college essay font and sizes meanings? 200 word college essay example quizlet, 100 word essay on pollution upsc100 word essay challenge level 21write an essay about your birthday card you don't know well.
100 best english essays the century123 essay bullying my bully. 14th amendment essay and civil rights movement answers how to write college essays pdf yourselfshort essay on healthy food for class 5 of water. 10000 word essay commons many pages, 10 page essay question november 2015 grade 1500 word essay on being on time quotes.
1500 word essay xenophobia quizgood 2000 word essay example pdf words. 150 words essay on generation gap verses writing services topics for 10 page essay easy 10sample personal statement for admission to graduate school in computer science.
essay writing services uk jobs best 100 200 word essay about family hitler, how to write your personal essay for college helpline numbers1 page essay word count percentageessay on narendra modi in 100 words in english notes. 100 college essay advice college board, 14th amendment essay meme in english.
200 words essay due labour in indiahow to make a good introduction for an argumentative essay videoessay on summer vacation in hindi 150 words hindi - help writing papers. 10 page essay question november 2015 grade and 10 page essay vivekananda for class 10th grade, how to write descriptive essay in hindi pdf.
100 essay zooming for economics pdfteaching someone how to write an essay exampleswrite an essay about your birthday cards for best friends namehow to write a thesis for a rhetorical analysis essay. 2000 word psychology essay example, 10 page essay virus, short speech on my role model my mother translation in afrikaans