Author Topic: Signs of life?  (Read 6785 times)

Offline sebastian corominas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Signs of life?
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2012, 08:52:08 PM »
hi! this is my first post in this subforum... well its the second one overall... in any case I'm very happy about finding this forum, there are not many places where 30+ traceurs can be found.
My name is Sebastian, "renacido" i live in Chile, I'm a 31 years old lawyer and i started training at 24.
I´m looking forward to share some experiences with traceurs of my own age jajajaja
this is a little video of my a couple of years ago when a i was 29
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN4DoRhX6iE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN4DoRhX6iE</a>

Offline Gary Hewitt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 02:41:24 AM »
Hey Sebastian,
Great to have you on board, like the video, particularly the wall run into handstand.

Offline Wave?

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Very nice, Sebastian! You are a quick lawyer. Good to have you here and indeed, for as far as I know this one of the few places on the net (with English as main written language that is) where you find some tracer of 30 above. So this is quite an international part of APK.

(I was wondering, is there any interest for an international movement forum, with emphasis on 30+ tracers? If so, I've made a set up for such a forum but if there is no real need for it I rather don't put to much energy in to it. (sorry for off-topic))
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
Morihei Ueshiba.(founder of aikido)

Offline Xander79

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Settle for less, and you miss out on the best..
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2012, 07:31:53 PM »
Aye, those moves look pretty good. Got some excellent places to do some tricks at I see compared to what some of our kids over her in the states have been using. Got some courage doing them in the close public too.

Offline sebastian corominas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2012, 09:49:23 PM »
hi! thanks for the kind words, here in chile we usually train in public places with a lot of people doing there own things, we have few but great spots, and we have to share them!!
Question: im going to visit my sisters in NY and San Francisco on September, any of you train in one of those cityes and is willing to pint me in the rigth direction to a good spot?

Offline Metal Monkey

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2012, 04:47:38 PM »
Awesome, Sebastian! I enjoyed the video.

I'm near San Francisco but haven't started training yet. I'm currently working on some preliminary things like losing weight, improving conditioning, practicing handstand pushups (can't do a full pushup yet), and getting my ankles strong. Oh, and playing Assassin's Creed. :)