Author Topic: The "Original Traceur" Shirt?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Stephen

• Guenons
    • View Profile
The "Original Traceur" Shirt?
« on: April 14, 2012, 01:57:14 PM »
The last two years of doing Parkour, from the moment I watched all the videos of David Belle on YouTube for the first time, I thought the shirt was cool.

I had absolutely no idea what its actual brand name was or the name of the shirt for the last two years, but I see it everywhere in David's videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x98jCBnWO8w
(The best I can describe it is a all black T-shirt with a white circle on the front with white lines in the circle).

Towards the end of his video with the precision jumps you can see him wearing it. You can also see many people wearing it in the "Project Pilgrimage" video during the PK montages. If anybody has any helpful info on this shirt please let me know, it seems like a very stylish shirt.

Offline TR

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: The "Original Traceur" Shirt?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 04:09:13 AM »
Don't be materialistic.

Offline Skinny

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Owner of Fight or Flight Academy in Edina MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 05:54:07 PM »
I'm sorry, I tried looking around but I couldn't find anything on the shirt.  However, I would mention to TR, what is your problem? That was one of the least helpful posts I have ever seen on these forums and there have been a lot of really unhelpful posts.  Who cares if he wants a tshirt, why are you telling him how he should act.  Get off your high horse and try to be a bit more helpful. 

Again, OP, sorry I couldn't help more.
MNPK - Covered in snow most of the year but the ground is always lava

Minnesota's first parkour and freerunning gym www.fightorflightacademy.com

Offline TR

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 06:22:43 PM »
Yea no but seriously, materialism is bad for your health.

Offline David Jones

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Representin the 215's finest... PhillyPK All Day.
    • View Profile
    • PkCali
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 06:59:32 PM »
You aren't going to get an OT shirt unless someone ends up passing one down to you. Was never meant to be bought, more of an item with a lot of sentimental value, to show that you were a practitioner who trained hard, etc, etc. Passed from David and some early gen practitioners to guys they met who deserved it. When you wore an OT shirt you were wearing the same shirt that another Traceur shed blood, sweat, and tears with...

And don't even THINK about making a shirt that looks similar to the OT shirt, or the Aussies will kick your ass via the internet LOL.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 07:06:24 PM by David Jones »

Offline Nick Fernandez

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 08:02:34 PM »
So basically now you're going to have to work your ass off and only THEN you MIGHT have a chance to acquire a legendary relic of the early founding fathers of this wonderful discipline. And if you do, you will go down in history, someone will make a Wikipedia article after you, and people will make Stephen Wheeler jokes instead of Chuck Norris jokes. Along with that you will be given unlimited funds to invest in your very own sweatpants workshop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykbx-yzFgBo

"If you're afraid to fall, you'll fall because you're afraid." -Daniel Ilabaca