Author Topic: APK Store Thoughts.  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Aaron

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
APK Store Thoughts.
« on: February 15, 2012, 08:40:34 PM »
I just bought some stuff from the APK store and got it in the mail this week. I didn't encounter any problems or anything like that, but I was wondering if you might consider offering an APK polo. Allot of the places I go require a little better dress than a T shirt, and I'd like to be able to let people I meet in situations like that know I do parkour also. I think it would at least help spread the name American Parkour if nothing else.

Thanks,
SiveQuest.

Offline Jordan Strybos

• Man of Skochy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • PKGA
Re: APK Store Thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion, man! I've forwarded it to the higher-ups and we'll let you know what we think soon. :)

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:54 PM »
Aaron, thanks for the order and the suggestion!

In order to do a polo we'd get it embroidered, and it would carry a pretty hefty price tag, something like $45 - would that work for you and would anyone else be interested? I'd do it in APK (Royal) Blue with a white APK logo embroidered on the "left chest" position.
thanks!!

Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline Jeremy Osborn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Wisconsin Parkour
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:25:31 PM »
I would be interested if there was a way to bring the price down to 20 or 25! D: 45 dollars is an expensive shirt!
Wisconsin Parkour

Your friendly neighborhood Techno-head.

"The Chinese use two brush strokes for the word 'crisis', one stands for danger, the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger, but recognize the opportunity."

Offline Aaron

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 05:55:30 PM »
$45 is a bit steep guess that's why you guys don't do polo shirts. I probably wouldn't want to pay more $30.

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately there's no way for us to do it in that range, being a small company we just don't get price breaks like people who buy 10,000 shirts at a time :)

Thanks again for the idea though, we always want to know what we can do better!
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline jams

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 12:11:45 AM »
Those that have actually utilized nicotine to vape understand that Nicotine is in some way
tasteless. Nevertheless, it has a peppery type flavor that when added, it can modify the taste
slightly. This kind of flavor has a slight influence when it mixes with the juice and lastly affects the
whole vape taste.
cheap vape juice
 They now determine to add the nicotine right into their flavors to ensure that
it may taste better. This is why individuals presume that adding pure nicotine makes it taste
much better and the less amount of Nicotine, the less it impacts the flavor modification as well
as the higher the Pure nicotine,
thc vape juicethe extra it influences taste change in the vape. When Pure nicotine is blended with ingredients like mint tastes and also menthol,
cbd vape juice
it influences the whole sweetness in the vape because Nicotine gives an additional throat hit much like these 2 mint and menthol offers.Eliminating these mint and menthol will very lower the extreme throat hit therefore extracontentment to the users. You might decide to use fruity flavorful vape which has more power to eliminate the severe mint and also menthol in your vape.