Author Topic: Memphis Parkour!  (Read 4306 times)

Offline Michael Garries

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Memphis Parkour!
« on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:08 AM »
For about a year now the Memphis Parkour Group has been in training. There are about 10 active members with some in North Mississippi. I would invite fellow Traceurs in the Memphis and surrounding areas to come join us on Sundays for training and good times. For facebook users you can find our group page by searching for Memphis Parkour. It's winter now, but we have kept meeting, training, giving advice and teaching those new to parkour. I have been making great progress and getting others I talk to excited about the possibilities and challenges in parkour. If any of you are interested in running some of the areas we have put on our list please contact either myself: Mike Garries spydermunkie2k@gmail.com or Jonathan McGarver kingcarnage@gmail.com. Look forward to our next meeting. :)

Offline Walter Joyer Wallace

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Memphis Parkour!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
hey im getting a group started in collierville. we just got going and have 7 or 8 members. we are alternate movment parkour. maybe once we train our new to parkour members we could do a joint jam? warning most of us cant do too much tho.

Offline Austin E

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Memphis Parkour!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
I live in Collierville and I've been looking for a parkour group for quite a while. You think I could join? either group?