Author Topic: FINALLY!!!!!  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Andrew Workman

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • *OFFICIAL* Grand Rapids Parkour Facebook Group!
FINALLY!!!!!
« on: March 17, 2007, 12:53:53 AM »
YES!!!!!! Finally some good weather. My friend DJ and I had our own jam session at my work. Yes, my work, I work in an office building with LOADS of places to parkour. I think I have finally perfected my underbar and even my reverse underbar now. No hitting my back on the floor anymore! =/ I am alittle sore seeing is that I haven't had much time nor space to train indoors much. I parkour at my lunch break and my 15 min breaks at work. People out side take a smoke and watch me. They watch in amazement at the fluidity of my movements. It is such a joy to watch people stare in awe while you try to perfect your technique. Truely keeps me going even though I train alone. I just look back at them from the roof and smile as they suck on there "death sticks". I wonder if they will ever find their way.....?
Leader of Team Focus
Grand Rapids Michigan
Phone: 616-648-7305

Offline Sean Boyd

• Mangabey
  • “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
    • View Profile
Re: FINALLY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:09 AM »
Thats great news! Keep on training.

Offline buysplendidpie

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 10:24:52 AM »
i just had a similar experience, it was seventy the other day and i got in some awsome training then yesterday it snowed a foot, gotaa love new england weather >:(

Offline SkyNative

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 10:16:24 AM »
It sure was nice to get out for my first time in MI since the snow, on Friday. Although a bit chilly and wet we were still able to conquer a few things.

Offline Rispearski

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 07:52:10 AM »
I hear you, I can't wait to go downtown and train.