Author Topic: Year of parkour: 365/52-project-/goal  (Read 921 times)

Offline river

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Year of parkour: 365/52-project-/goal
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:59:58 AM »
I have been inspired by my friend and fellow team mate Jimmy Davidson to dedicate myself to doing parkour everyday(365) for at least 30 minutes for 1 year. I will be starting this project/goal on January 1, 2012. I will be making a video every month to show proof of my goal and to track my progress also i will be posting pictures of places ive trained. Im going to be commit myself to doing parkour everyday for 1 year.

Im going to do my best do this if you have any tips comment!!! thanks
my videos will be on this- www.youtube.com/essentialpath

thanks- River
:Temecula parkour

Offline river

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Year of parkour: 365/52-project-/goal
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 07:16:05 PM »
Today was my first day of my 365 project. I went to Bell Mountain middle school and i started the day off with lots of stretching on my box at home. Then i went to Bell Mountain middle school with my friend jason (who is also doin the 365 project) we just practiced our percisions and vaults. Then we went to the park next to the school and worked on some flow and flips. And tonight we just did some parkour exercises and stretches.

thanks, River
Temecula Parkour 

Offline JimmyD-TPK

• Patas
  • jimmy -Temecula Parkour
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »
Heck yeah!    good to see you are posting here as well

Good luck River!! looking forward to your videos
-insert something insperational here- 

Temecula Parkour + youtube = goodtime

Offline river

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00:14 AM »
week 1/day 2-month 1
Today me and a couple of friends (mickey,jason-also doing 365) and our friend brenden came to train also, we all went to Chaparral highschool for about 3 hours. We worked on flow , precisions , cats , and wall work.  Then we went to the mall and practiced our flips and got a lot of filming done. Next we went to intensity cheer gym with two of our other friends (maddie , amanda) and practiced some more flow with various flip combinations and twist. Also just practiced our vaults. Then to end the day we went to Vital rock climbing gym. Practicing our finger and arm strength.

-thanks .River
Temecula Parkour

Offline Ian Want

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »
good luck! Awesome to see so many people doing this!

Offline river

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 09:32:36 PM »
week 1/day 3-month 1
Today me and my friends mickey, jason, and brenden all went to old town Murrieta and did some precisions and various vaults. Then i went home and did various vaults and parkour stretches and exercises on my box. Then i practiced my kong precisions on my box at various lengths to just get comfortable for some bigger stuff later. Today was an easy day because i was sore from yesterdays session but i should be fine tomorrow because i do various stretches when i wake up and before i go to bed.

-thanks River
Temecula Parkour

Offline JimmyD-TPK

• Patas
  • jimmy -Temecula Parkour
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 11:07:40 AM »
i like how your structuring your training so fra, also glad to see you are drilling some K-Ps 

good job man
-insert something insperational here- 

Temecula Parkour + youtube = goodtime

Offline river

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 11:57:37 PM »
week 1/day 5-month 1

Today i went to the gym to practice my front full and a half. Then i trained some more on my bar kip up, i dont quite have it yet i still have trouble bringing my legs to the bar cause im not that flexible but im working on some stretches to become flexible enough to do it. After the gym i went home and practiced some kong-precisions off my box on to a little wall in my front yard. The farthest ive gotten is about 8-9 feet. also practiced my double-kongs, frontflips, and backflips and progressing on my j-steps.

-thanks River
Temecula Parkour