Author Topic: Tulsa Parkour Partner  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Andrew

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Tulsa Parkour Partner
« on: December 27, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
I Live in Tulsa, Ok and i am looking for a parkour partner. My skill level is low to medium and looking for someone who also need practice so i wont slow you down.  I am 17 (male) and looking for someone in range of 14-22 years old (just so its not awkward) but if you are interested please contact me.

Offline David Hall

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Truth of Reality
    • View Profile
    • Truth of Reality
Re: Tulsa Parkour Partner
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 06:41:01 AM »
my names David im 17 and i live in the Broken Arrow/ Tulsa area! I wanna get back into parkour and we are at the same level i guess.

Offline Joshua Daffern

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
Whats up man are you still doing parkour in the Tulsa area? im needing people to train with if so.

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 09:06:26 AM »
Hey guys, pretty much all Oklahoma people have moved over to the OKPK facebook site. Because you asked specifically about Tulsa, I'll fill you in on the goings on here. We have begun training every Saturday at 1pm at various places. The best way to keep track would either be ask on here and I'll keep you up to date or watch for the posting on the fb page. Then, we have a jam every 4th Sat that has also been starting at 1 and beginning at the fountain behind the downtown library. This may change back to our old time of 11 though, so, again, watch the fb page!
A few of us have also been making the monthly jam in OKC on every 2nd Sat.
See you around soon!