Author Topic: Capture the Flag with PK???  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Spencer Young

• Mangabey
  • The Jack of all Trades
    • View Profile
Capture the Flag with PK???
« on: December 22, 2011, 01:53:15 PM »
Hey I got an idea about a group of us playing some CTF combined with tag for one fun game, here how its works.

Standard set up
Two teams of 4-6 players in a PK "Battleground" with obstacles varying from low walls and railings, to 6ft drops and tic-tac spots with gaps. The two sides will be mirrored with a flag in the middle of the teams "base" Optional elbow and knee pads. Standard CTF rules, a flag will be captured if, your team's flag is in the placeholder.

Tagging and movement rules
Each player can tag the opposite team member, which the penalty if tagged is ten push ups from the spot you were tagged at. (If a tagged while hanging, then drop down and start your push ups. Use whatever movement in your handbook to traverse the ropes, ladders, walls, etc. to grab the flag. Flags will be stored in a belt holster, similar to storing daggers but for easy traveling to your base. if your team loses the opponents flag, then they will have ten seconds to return it to their base before the flag is prime for another capture. The other team may tag opponents who try to follow or "camp" their base. Flips are allowed, but pure PK will help out the most.  There will be one ref from spotting if someone gets hurt from a obstacle or unfair play.

Game rules
Three captures to win the round of 5:00. There are two rounds. If a Sudden Death occur, then the first flag capture wins or a draw will be added. Teams may compose of 12 players, the other six are substitutes if the person is too tired from running around or the penalty wait (pushups). Gender doesn't matter here, so all girls, guys, or hybird teams. Ages do however. 6-16 can compete in their own division while 17+  is everyone who wants in. Reasoning being because after 17, people get hyper serious with their training and stuff.

So simple enough, and It looks great and great and pretty fun in my head, so tell me what do you guys think??
WIP

Offline Jordan Bates

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Capture the Flag with PK???
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 06:43:16 PM »
Sounds like it could be fun.  8)

Offline Conner McGillvray

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:08:30 PM »
looks epic! i know this idea was put up a long time ago, but has it been reconsidered and made an event anywhere?

Offline Zach

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 03:14:49 PM »
That sounds like it would be a blast!!! I would definitely play that game for hours on end!!!