Author Topic: Height danger  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Height danger
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 05:58:16 AM »
^Aw no plussies for me!? :'(
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Will

• Guenons
  • Be yourself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
i obviously dont train like the yamakasi, but i don't take 9ft drops often. I've stopped doing it once you all told me the danger, and the only time i would ever attempt that drop is on a super soft surface surrounding the playground i train at. i don't do it anywhere else cause my confidence level isn't high enough (unless the surface is flat and just as soft). and Intern, i do make sure to lean forward from that height cause one day i was practicing drops from their and i was finding it odd how i wasnt able to roll like i used to cause the force was down too much. so then i did a front flip from the same height and the roll was smooth and painless, and the force was much, much less. thats when i tested out leaning forward and it fixed it for me and made my transition into the roll easier. and i also realized front flipping before you land helps to transition into the roll cause of the forward momentum. im sure you knew this but just saying
If you ask me to run, I won't. If you ask me to be myself, I wont stop running.

Offline Jason C. Astor

• Mangabey
  • Never Give up, Never Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
Your all crazy. I jump from heights way higher then this. Little more then a mile up, a few times a year. It's only dangerous if you miss the cord. Wait.. we are talking about skydiving right? :P
David Belle once robbed a bank and left all the money on the Roof. He just wanted to prove that he could overcome any "Vault"..

"Those who lack the Courage will always find a Philosophy to justify it" -Camus