Author Topic: Photo Gallery thumbnails won't work  (Read 3069 times)

Offline Nick Smith

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Positively Inclined
    • View Profile
    • My Vids.
Photo Gallery thumbnails won't work
« on: December 19, 2011, 02:17:17 PM »
I've been trying to get my thumbnails to show up in the photo gallery but they won't work. I've tried resizing the photo multiple times, even make a custom thumbnail but it just wont show up. What's going on?

Then I went to the members photo gallery and noticed almost everyone's pics were like this!

It's a little hard to enter the POTW when you can't even enter pics.  :P
My Youtube Channel
check it out!

Offline Jordan Strybos

• Man of Skochy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • PKGA
Re: Photo Gallery thumbnails won't work
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
Personally I can't give you a very good answer because I don't really deal with this part of the site, but I will pass your question on and see what we can come up with. I do know that since we upgraded to SMF 2.0, people have had some trouble with their avatars not being displayed, but there doesn't seem to be much of a rhyme or reason to the problem.

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »
Hey there, Nick!

How's life been treating you, Buddy? Enjoying the life of an Ambassador?

I, like, Jordan don't deal with that part of the site very often. The most I work on are things like articles and the hotspots map. BUT, I could send Mark an email and ask him if he has any idea.

Actually...Why don't you send him an email? m2@americanparkour.com
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Nick Smith

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Positively Inclined
    • View Profile
    • My Vids.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 12:52:04 PM »
Good Stevie, I'm progressing great, meeting new people, and am going to start a club in high school next year. Thanks for asking!  :)

Alright I'll email Mark tonight, Thanks Steve and Jordan for the replies. Maybe getting this fixed will get the POTW resurrected.
My Youtube Channel
check it out!

Offline FowAmada

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Online Audio Converter
From All Audio Codecs With Switch
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 10:26:10 AM »
Audio Converter digunakan untuk mengkonversi jenis file audio (seperti MP3, WAV, WMA, dll) ke jenis lain dari file audio. CDA information are shortcut files that provide accessible information to an audio CD that plays the referenced track stated in the file when opened. The CD have to be in the CD-ROM format in order to make the shortcut work immediately. CDA recordsdata do not include any actual audio information because the songs are ripped from the audio CD and saved in uncompressed information.
Leawo Music Recorder could not only report and convert CDA audio to MP3, but in addition different audio sources like built-in microphone sound, online audio, radios, local audio recordsdata, streaming audios, and so on. It has a recorder feature, which is not obtainable in the different 2 strategies.
Convert movies to MP3, M4A or every other media format. Free Audio Converter supports over 500 fashionable and uncommon video formats: MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, Xvid, etc. Save soundtracks and extract music from video in seconds. Unique audio quality is preserved.
Unfortunately, your pc cannot store files in CDA format, so you must convert CDA recordsdata to another audio format resembling MP3 to retailer on your laborious disk. Choose a folder to send your MP3 file to in the "Vacation spot Directory" window and click on "Begin" to transform the file.
convert files into one file or individually. Click the "Setting" button to pick out a folder for saving the output information within the dialog that opens. For the format of the output file, you may choose Windows Media Audio, Windows Media Audio Professional, MP3, and WAV. By default, the audio high quality is 128 kbps, but you possibly can rip it all the way up to 192 Kbps in case you like.
CDA files will not be audio information, as a result of they don't include sampled sound at all. CDA files are just a approach that Windows uses to allow you to entry an Audio CD index. For this reason in case you copy aCDA file to our laborious drive and try to play it with an audio participant, nothing happens. So it's best to want the CDA to MP3 Converter to extract audio tracks from an Audio CD.
One widespread query I get from friends and associates is how one can take a regular audio CD and convert the tracks into MP3 information. The days of carrying around a CD participant are lengthy gone, thanks to smartphones! Nevertheless cda audio file to mp3 converter online, why pay ninety nine cents on iTunes or the Google Play Store for music you would possibly already personal!? Instead, you should dig out all those previous CDs and rip them to your laptop, which you'll be able to then import into your iTunes music library and sync over to your telephone.
CD Audio (.cda) tracks are audio information that can be stored on CD media. Thecda recordsdata are representations of CD audio tracks and do not contain the precise pulse code modulation (PCM) information may be played solely from a CD-ROM. Copied from the CD-ROM to the onerous disc it cannot be played. This is format used for encoding music on all industrial compact discs. Should you buy a CD from a store, the music on that CD is stored in CDA format.
Step 2: Import yourcda recordsdata into the converter. Click "Converter Now!" button to start out converting all CDA files to MP3. Make your audio and mp3 files appropriate in your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, PSP, PS3, Blackberry and even for burning DVDs. The CDA to MP3 Converter Any Audio Converter is completely freed from charge to tear yourcda files to mp3 format. a hundred% Free and Authorized.

Offline neiregamma

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Whole Audio Converter
eight WAV MP3
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 10:27:40 AM »
 mp3,aac,wma,ac3,wav,flac.    ,           ,     .      -    ,  ,    .
 Audio Converter    ,                .  ,    ,       ,   .    "",      . ,    ,           , ,    ,  , ,  ,   ,  ; ,   ,  ,    .
SoundConverter     ,      ,       .            ,   Gstreamer,    ,   SoundConverter  ,  - MP3, FLAC, WAV, MPEG, ALAC, Ogg, Vorbis, AAC, AVI, DTS, MOD, S3M, XM, APE,       - MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer three), AAC (Superior Audio Coding), FLAC (Free Audio Lossless Codec), WAV,    .
   ,   .          ,   ,      Google Drive, Dropbox, Skydrive  URL.     ,    ,    MP3     ,  , sixty four     ,        320           .        :     .             ,           ,   . ,     ,    .          : Google Drive  Dropbox.
  ,       ,  .       ,   ,           MP3, WAV    . Free Audio Converter     .
    .   WAV, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC,   TTA, SPX, MOD, MIDI.   30 . -,    ,             ,   .
Freemake Audio Converter -        ,     .      -        -   ,      .
        -  .          ,             ,     , ,  .
MediaHuman Audio Converter -    ,   Windows  Mac OS X,        WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV,   FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless    .      ,       ,   .