Author Topic: Permanent Ban Confusion?  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Stephen

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Permanent Ban Confusion?
« on: December 08, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
Hello I am still new here, recently posted in the Welcome section under the screen name "TraceurAxel76" I then changed my name to my real name. I am always on the go so I usually don't use a computer when I post on here, I use my BlackBerry. I tried logging on and I was met with the message "Sorry Stephen -Spirit- Wheeler you have been banned from using this forum!" "This ban is not set to expire" so I logged out and back in and now here I am. What happened? Why was I banned? Under my knowledge I didn't do anything wrong :/

Offline Ryan Sannar

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Jump Utah
Re: Permanent Ban Confusion?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 01:49:06 PM »
You had too much awesome to handle.
10 push ups.

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 10:52:39 PM »
LMAO!
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 07:10:09 AM »
Must have been a temporary bug. I checked your profile and you have no history of being banned. You should be all set now.

If it keeps happening to the point where you can't log in anymore just send me an email and I'll take care of it! :)

Steve@americanparkour.com 
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Stephen

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
Thanks! Now it seems to only happen on my Blackberry. On my phone, it says i'm banned even before i'm logged in, showing that "Sorry Guest, you have been banned from using this forum!" So now its only on my phone, whether i'm logged in or not lolz. But thank you for clearing up the confusion, i thought i did something wrong :P

Offline SposseZoonee

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • WAV To MP3 Converter, Convert MP3 To WAV
On-line Audio Converter
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 10:58:46 PM »
The free WAV to MP3 converter is a really consumer pleasant tool that helps in simple conversion of any WAV file to MP3 inside a couple of minutes.  Xilisoft Audio Converter Professional additionally lets you convert or rip a number of tracks to a number of codecs directly, break up tracks, clip audio segments, add audio fade-in/out effects, adjust quantity normalize, band cross, refrain, flanger, echo and velocity for the outputted audio, and create custom-made audio information by adjusting a spread of output parameters.
Once you got your files, just transfer them to your MP3 player and go. Cannot be simpler! Now it's good to choose the format you wish to use, in this case MP3 and beneath it you will notice a bar that represents the quality, sixty four kbps will be the lowest quality and in addition the smallest file measurement and 320 kbps will be the highest quality and in addition the most important file measurement. All the conversion processes, reminiscent of converting WMA to MP3 and vice versa, are quick and easy with adjustable output high quality. For extra information on what to contemplate when encoding to MP3 recordsdata, learn our MP3 Settings article.
So you could most likely save both time and vitality by using iTunes to convert WAV to MP3 on Mac. I had fifteen minutes earlier than we needed to depart and I realised that I needed to burn the songs onto a CD and what's more I wanted to transform them from MP3 to a format a regular CD player can play comparable to WAV. The program provides about 10 file sorts to convert convert wav to mp3 your recordsdata to, ranging from frequent sorts like MP3 to uncommon ones like AWB. Merely one of the simplest ways to record from your display screen in HD. Make video footage of any utility, record on-line streaming video, webinars, even Skype calls, and save clips in all widespread formats for viewing on multiple units. Obtain the most recent LAME encoder from here LAME and extract into the RazorLame installation listing.
ITunes is ubiquitous and cross-platform with Home windows and Mac OS X assist, and will handle the conversions simply, or you possibly can go together with the free download called All2MP3 that may convert the audio too. Thanks for this, I had no thought the best way to convert from WAV to MP3 so this has helped so much. Not solely can Hamster convert a number of audio files in bulk, but it will probably merge the information into one, very like Freemake Audio Converter. WAV To MP3 is capable of decoding various codec like LPCM, float point PCM, ยต-Legislation, A-Legislation, ADPCM, GSM, G721 and so forth.
I used it to transform different lossless audios, akin to converting APE to MP3 , changing AIFF to AAC and changing FLAC to iPhone6/6 Plus All these high quality is as good as origin. Totally different kinds of the MP3 to WAV converter pores and skin will fulfill your necessities. Consists of WAV cutter with preview that can cut WAV audio information with millisecond precision. Audials is your MP3 converter and converts almost all file codecs to MP3 files. And you may convert wav to mp3 as well add MP3 file to iTunes Library, and convert to WAV by repeating the steps as the above. MP3 audio is more and more being utilized in video manufacturing coupled with numerous MPEG4 video codecs like divx. Any Audio Converter is a multi-objective program for changing audio files from one format into one other, mixing audio (Split, Reduce, Be a part of), and adjusting audio parameter. Mac OS Download the LAME library dmg package ( download web page ) from Buanzo's web site.