Author Topic: Hii xD  (Read 566 times)

Offline Patrik Dolezal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hii xD
« on: November 18, 2011, 06:00:55 PM »
Hello guys /gals

I have been practicing parkour for over a year now , and with winter coming decided to train my body instead. As if parkour dosent already do that lol.

I am 16 , located in New York , Mahopac . We do actually have our own parkour group but they mainly left last year (seniors).  So our group has decreased to much less skillfull members I should say . Since our team leaders have moved farther from our location

My main goals for this year is shoulders/triceps as I think that's one of those main links.
Also I am doing insane amount of core workouts and legs (upper body is my weakpoint)

Have a great day guys.
Ill stick around
Patrik Dolezal

Offline superdude88

• is 13!!
  • Mangabey
  • kris vachet
    • View Profile
Re: Hii xD
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:28:46 PM »
Hello guys /gals

I have been practicing parkour for over a year now , and with winter coming decided to train my body instead. As if parkour dosent already do that lol.

I am 16 , located in New York , Mahopac . We do actually have our own parkour group but they mainly left last year (seniors).  So our group has decreased to much less skillfull members I should say . Since our team leaders have moved farther from our location

My main goals for this year is shoulders/triceps as I think that's one of those main links.
Also I am doing insane amount of core workouts and legs (upper body is my weakpoint)

Have a great day guys.
Ill stick around
Patrik Dolezal
welcome to the site first off my name Is Kris, If you have questions read the stickys first and the F.A.Q. has lots of QandAs that can help. Please before starting a new topic look in the search bar to see if any one else has made the topic you were looking for. if you have any questions about the site I know lots but a mod may know more than me. Thanks for APK you will now be brainwashed have a nice day:)
I'm Legend, 13, I'm Superdude

"No matter what you see in life see it as an obstacle see it as it can be over come."
-Me

Can't have a rainbow without rain

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »
For your goals, hit us up over at the General Fitness Boards.  Depending on what the weakness is, we should be able to point you into the direction to make the necessary improvements.  Glad to have you here at APK, and if you have anything to ask me, use the IM button under my name to send a personal message.

Once again, welcome to APK, train hard. ;D
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Offline Patrik Dolezal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »
 Thanks for the warm welcomes guys.
I can't believe that this site has so much info on it , glad that I found it:P
I did check that section and it seems great
Thankss xD.  Is that the site motto haha? I like it here already:)
PFor your goals, hit us up over at the General Fitness Boards.  Depending on what the weakness is, we should be able to point you into the direction to make the necessary improvements.  Glad to have you here at APK, and if you have anything to ask me, use the IM button under my name to send a personal message.

Once again, welcome to APK, train hard. ;D