Author Topic: Hello =)  (Read 1240 times)

Acekingpk

Hello =)
« on: November 14, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »
Hello!
My name's Maurizio and I'm 16. I'm italian and I decided to register in this forum with the objective to improve my ability in the parkour ( and also in english because I have some difficulty to write in english...be patient please  ;D )

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello =)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »
l mio italiano non è così buono, perché io non lo parlo spesso, ma cercherò di farlo correggere. Benvenuti a APK. Siamo lieti di averla, e se avete domande, non esitate a chiedere. :)

It's a great pleasure to have you here, and should you have questions, you can IM me using the speech bubble under my photo.  Train Hard. ;D
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Acekingpk

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »
Thank you very much for welcolme, you're very polite and your italian is very good ;) I'm not very good in parkour and I hope to improve my ability with your help :D

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »
Grazie. I miei nonni è venuto negli Stati Uniti in Italia. Posso incantesimo delle parole sbagliate, ma posso eventualmente aiutare con l'inglese, se hai bisogno di aiuto con alcune parole. :)

You may want to check out the Movement boards for the basic movements, and if you want help with the physical side, ask questions on the General Fitness boards.  Use the search function to read some of the past answers, and if you have questions still, start a new topic.
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Acekingpk

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 10:47:13 PM »
Thank you Joe for your availability...in the part written in italian of last your post there are some mistakes, I have to go to school now but when i will get back I can try to explain you the mistakes, if you want :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:48:41 AM by Maurizio Faleo »

Acekingpk

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 12:40:24 PM »
Grazie. I miei nonni è venuto ( nonni is plural, you should say 'i miei nonni sono venuti' ) negli Stati Uniti in Italia ( you should say 'dall'Italia' because you're writing from where your grandparents came ) . Posso incantesimo ( I don't understand what do you want say...incantesimo? ) delle parole sbagliate, ma posso eventualmente aiutare con l'inglese, se hai bisogno di aiuto con alcune parole. :)
I tried to explain mistakes...but your italian is good generally speaking ;) Thank you for your help, if I need help with english I'll write you :)

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 01:28:24 PM »
Sorry, "incantesimo" is spell.  Not "incantation or charm" like I used it, but for the spelling of words.  :)

I sometimes lack the vocabulary to get my ideas across. ;)  Thanks for the corrections.

Acekingpk

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 10:30:23 PM »
It's a pleasure Joe, when I can help I do it :)