Author Topic: Where To Post What  (Read 12270 times)

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
Where To Post What
« on: November 07, 2011, 04:13:51 PM »
So we LOVE new members, but with all the traffic we get...people tend to post wrong topics in the wrong sections. So I'll just do a quick rundown on where to post things. I'm only going to go over the main boards.

"Welcome" -Topics like, "Hey I'm new, how should I begin my training?" work great here. We have a whole bunch of people who's jobs are to help you out with that. You'll get great answers there. So basically any topics announcing you're new to the site should be done there. 

"FAQ"-Topics like, "Am I to old to do parkour?", and "What shoes should I wear" should be posted here. But take a look before posting...most likely your question has already been answered ;)

"Parkour and Freerunning"-Topics like, "What has parkour done for you", and discussions like philosophy are great here.

Pics & Vids-If you want to show us a cool parkour video you found, or even your showreel just post it in here!

Movement-You can ask any questions you might have about certain movements or techniques in here.

General Fitness-If you have questions about a training routine or fitness in general, ask it here. We even have a place in there for diet related questions.

Socialize-Simply a place to shoot the breeze. Anything not related to parkour or freerunning should be posted here.

Consumer Whores-Usual topics here consist of shoe reviews, gear reviews, and things of that sort.
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline superdude88

• is 13!!
  • Mangabey
  • kris vachet
    • View Profile
Re: Where To Post What
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 10:00:07 AM »
Great! now you just need to get the new topics in :D
I'm Legend, 13, I'm Superdude

"No matter what you see in life see it as an obstacle see it as it can be over come."
-Me

Can't have a rainbow without rain

Offline kalinflip

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »
where do i post things about my injuries  ???
98 pounds of pure speed.

Offline abbas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 07:22:42 AM »
 Saya bercanda tentang hal itu untuk waktu yang lamaini ke 17
Pabrik sch 40
Pabrik sch 40
Supplier Plat besi
Supplier besi siku
undangan pernikahan ala india
Pabrik Besi H beam
Pabrik Besi Unp Baja
Pabrik besi wf
Distributor besi beton psi Ulir Polos
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Distributor besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi h beam
Supplier Plat besi plat kapal
Pabrik Besi Beton
Distributor Besi Cnp Baja
Distributor Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton perwira
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Harga besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi wf
Supplier besi h beam baja
undangan pernikahan simple
www.sentrabesibaja.com
Supplier Besi Cnp Baja
Harga Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton PAS
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Jual besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier wiremesh
Supplier besi cnp
undangan pernikahan bermanfaat
Distributor Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam
Agen Besi Cnp Baja
Jual Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton master steel ms
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi unp
www.gudangbesibaja.com
undangan pernikahan islami
Distributor Bondek Cor
Toko Besi Cnp Baja
Supplier Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton ksty
Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Toko besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi cnp
Pabrik besi Wf Baja
undangan pernikahan amplop surat
Distributor Atap Spandek Sni
Jual Besi Cnp Baja
Toko Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton krakatau steel
Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Agen besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi hollow
Pabrik bondek
undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet
Distributor Plat Bordes Kembang
Harga Besi Cnp Baja
Agen Besi Beton
Distributor besi beton jcac
Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Pabrik besi Pipa sch 80 baja
Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos
Pabrik wiremesh
undangan pernikahan chinese
Distributor Plat Besi Hitam
Pabrik Besi Cnp Baja

Online DerikVem

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
150 words essay on laughter is the best medicine
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 10:37:46 AM »

Offline kayle1995

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
rgdeyrt
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 09:42:58 PM »
Awgert5e

Online JerodEn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
100 college essay contests 2018 quizlet
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 07:07:10 AM »
Thaddeus Holland from Fort Wayne was looking for 100 college essay contests 2018 quizlet

Jacques Taylor found the answer to a search query 100 college essay contests 2018 quizlet

100 college essay contests 2018 quizlet

100 persuasive essay nature
=?%3Ca+href=https://essayerudite.com%3E%3Cimg+src=%22http://essayerudite.com/images/banner/500x500.jpg%22%3E%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?write+my+essay+https://essayerudite.com/write-my-essay/&inlist[]=?the+14th+amendment+essay+effect+did&inlist[]=?200+word+narrative+essay+generator&inlist[]=?how+many+pages+should+a+2000+word+essay+be+you+spend+planning&inlist[]=?20+page+essay+years+one+night&inlist[]=?100+college+essay+lesson+plan+high+school+grade&inlist[]=?essay+about+fast+and+furious+8+download+full+movies+hd+in+hindi&inlist[]=?essay+100+kata+ganti+dalam+bahasa+inggris+beserta+contoh+kalimatnya&inlist[]=?14th+amendment+essay+history+channel+pdf&inlist[]=?100+college+essay+word+limit+2018+in+tamil&inlist[]=?10+page+research+paper+apa+format+example+abstracts+list&inlist[]=?100+expository+essay+topics+elementary+students&inlist[]=?10000+word+essay+count+grade+12&inlist[]=?how+to+write+a+good+college+essay+introduction+examples&inlist[]=?essay+writing+service+uk+engineering&inlist[]=?1500+word+essay+on+responsibility+days&inlist[]=?14th+amendment+essay+what+does+it+mean+in+civics+question&inlist[]=?how+to+write+personal+statement+essays+for+college+higher&inlist[]=?how+to+write+a+college+term+paper+outline+yourself&inlist[]=?how+to+write+essay+in+hindi+for+upsc+accountant&inlist[]=?essay+writing+service+illegal+cheap+custom&inlist[]=?write+an+essay+about+your+birthday+card+for+brother+dates&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://essayerudite.com/argumentative-essay-topics/%3Eargumentative+essay+topics%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://essayerudite.com/definition-essay-topics/%3Edefinition+essay+topics%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://essayerudite.com/research-paper-topics/%3Eresearch+paper+topics%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://essayerudite.com/narrative-essay-topics/%3Enarrative+essay+topics%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?100+good+essay+topic+for+college+applications+ks1&inlist[]=?1+page+essay+writing+report&inlist[]=?how+to+write+a+100+words+college+essay+lifetime&inlist[]=?how+to+write+a+bibliography+for+an+essay+mla+website+with+no+author&inlist[]=?raksha+bandhan+essay+in+hindi+100+words+class+7&inlist[]=?200+words+essay+quizlet+video&inlist[]=?write+essay+my+hobby+quickly&inlist[]=?i+can+writing+my+personal+essay+video&inlist[]=?123+essay+macbeth+with+quotes&inlist[]=?exclusive+essay+writing+services+singapore+singapore&inlist[]=?what+to+write+my+persuasive+essay+on+with+counter+arguments&inlist[]=?essay+writing+services+oxford+in+usa&inlist[]=?how+to+write+an+essay+activity+summary+middle+school&inlist[]=?200+word+essay+in+spanish+page+length&inlist[]=?1+page+essay+on+uncle+tom%27s+cabin+goodfellas&inlist[]=?10000+word+essay+in+a+day+answers&inlist[]=?100+persuasive+essay+uniforms+conclusion&inlist[]=?essay+writing+services+wikipedia+professionals&inlist[]=?2+page+essay+question+paper+8th+class+maths+questions&inlist[]=?what+to+write+my+extended+essay+on+kindness&inlist[]=?100+college+essay+liz+james&inlist[]=?writing+the+best+college+application+essay+generator&inlist[]=?100+easy+essay+topics+scientific+research&inlist[]=?how+to+write+a+childhood+essay+in+english+literature+gcse&inlist[]=?minimum+words+for+a+2000+word+essay+pdf&inlist[]=?10+page+research+paper+apa+format+example+2015+grade&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=http://trailblazers.no/forum/index.php?topic=262496.new%21new%3Ehow+to+write+a+good+college+essay+hook+verbs%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=http://f1fun.altervista.org/showthread.php?tid=62017%3Eessay+writing+service+us+uk+cheap+law%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://forum.radioartista.com/showthread.php?tid=2923&pid=153782%21pid153782%3E100+words+essay+in+french+importance+of+time%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=https://mazmazone.com/forums/topic/100-word-essay-means-vacation-2/%3E100+word+essay+means+vacation%3C/a%3E&inlist[]=?%3Ca+href=http://forum.mixinformation.com/showthread.php?tid=243207&pid=471099%21pid471099%3E100+topics+for+essay+writing+kpsc%3C/a%3E]100 college essay new york times best sellers examples
exclusive essay writing service uk price law reviewer
14th amendment essay of the constitution guarantee zones
essay on yogi adityanath in 150 words
100 good research papers topics history ks2
2 page essay question english language model answers
10 page essay unemployment in hindi
100 word essay on volleyball league
how to write a ten page research paper in one night running man
how to write a good college essay step by step daughter
how to write a 2000 word essay in 2 hours worksheets
10000 word essay text long to write
hundred years war essay conclusion topics
writing essay about yourself samples personal
introduction essay about yourself examples good persuasive
1 page essay question paper 6th class telugu grammar pdf
how to write my essay conclusion examples college
2 page essay about badminton quote
100 essay on kabaddi in hindi language
how to write a good college essay application notes
100 narrative essay topics primary schools
14 amendment essay of the constitution summary statement
101 good persuasive essay topics for national 5 english notes
100 essay zoom on flood in 100 150 words
101 persuasive essay lesson plan grade 1
100 good research paper topics for english dictionary
how to write essay in hindi pdf attractive
sample essays in ielts writing task 2 with answer sheet liz
101 good persuasive essay topics for college students sports
teaching how to writing an essay to elementary students grades 4-6
writing essay my aim in life marathi language
100 words essay on raksha bandhan paragraph in hindi 300mb movies
tips for writing a good college application essay pdf harry bauld
123 essay writing practice for high school students 2018
2000 words essay on gst in hindi in easy words
1500 words essay la
essay bahasa inggris 100 kata benda dalam contoh kalimat
2 page essay questions previous
100 achievement essays gap
i having trouble writing my college essay funny
14th amendment essay immigration today question
10 page essay question social science 2017-18
how to write a perfect college essay for application in one day
how to start write your common app essay commons
i have a 100 words essay my summer vacation
help me write my essay quotes from a book in an essay

Offline kayle1995

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile

Offline kayle1995

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile

Offline kayle1995

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 12:54:48 AM »

Offline kayle1995

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2019, 01:49:41 AM »
cremation prices,hindu cremation,prepaid direct cremation,average cost of burying cremated ashes,what is direct cremation,cheapest direct cremation,local crematorium,how long is a cremation service,direct cremation scotland,how much does a cremation cost uk,private cremation,cremation fees,how much does it cost to be cremated,cremations only,how much is a cremation uk,cremation planning,cremation plans,human cremation,average cost of cremation,direct cremation costs,direct cremation costs uk,how much does a cremation cost in england,low cost cremation,alternatives to cremation,christian cremation,cremation prices uk,direct disposal cremation,how much is a cremation funeral,how much is it to be cremated,jewish cremation,prepaid cremation, golden casket,casket,caskets for ashes,funeral caskets,wicker casket,casket sprays,what is a casket,cremation caskets,casket prices,american casket,wooden caskets,caskets uk,burial caskets,caskets for sale,baby caskets,casket coffin,difference between coffin and casket,casket or coffin,funeral caskets prices,wicker funeral caskets,casket cost,how much is a casket,a casket,batesville casket,metal casket,pink casket,black casket,oak casket,unusual coffins and caskets,caskets and urns,biodegradable caskets,casket coffin prices,white casket,cheap caskets,cardboard casket, wicker coffin,cardboard coffins,willow coffins,coffin prices,coffins for sale,how much does a coffin cost,white coffin,coffin cost,eco coffins,coffin prices uk,how much is a coffin,baby coffin,