Author Topic: Sooo... karma.  (Read 4008 times)

Offline jaycee

• Guenons
  • \m/ (>_<) \m/
    • View Profile
Sooo... karma.
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »
Whenever I click [+1] to give someone positive karma... it gives them negative karma instead.

¯\(°_o)/¯
who controls the past now controls the future
who controls the present now controls the past
who controls the past now controls the future
who controls the present now?

Offline PikeDuke

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Sooo... karma.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 10:52:56 PM »
Now that you've figured this out, just send out your karma the way that you want it, keeping the adjustment in mind. I may be wrong, but I think the options for what the links actually say can be changed, but the one on the left will always give a +1 to the person, just as a rule of thumb (I'm making this guess because they said 'applaud' and 'smite' in the past).

Until someone figures out how to change it to its proper settings, we'll just have to make due ;)
Team MajesticFlow

Offline Sparklefish

• EAF!
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • San Francisco Parkour
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 11:52:54 PM »
I've been wondering why karma was back anyway.  Send it to the graveyard and let people just speak their minds without trying to get +1s.

Offline Ryan Sannar

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Jump Utah
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:46:59 AM »
+1 Brett
10 push ups.

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »
I don't get the point either...but it seems to be making people happy.
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Jennifer

• Guenons
  • loves parkour
    • View Profile
    • Corpus Christi Parkour
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 09:54:36 AM »
I also clicked the +1 and found that it gave someone a negative instead.

Oops.  :-[

Offline Ryan A. Vetter

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »
I'll think of it this way, I'll assume my negative points were meant to be positive and add them to my positives. +5 for win!
So long as I have parkour I'm okay.

Offline Ryan Sannar

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Jump Utah
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 08:01:49 AM »
-1 negative and +1 positive. Just to confuse you Ryan
10 push ups.

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 07:58:41 PM »
I fixed the karma system. If you press +1 it actually gives you a +1 :D
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Jennifer

• Guenons
  • loves parkour
    • View Profile
    • Corpus Christi Parkour
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 06:51:50 AM »
Hahahahaha!  Now all the people who have gotten used to clicking -1 to give a positive karma point are going to be confused again! 

That's okay. I'm sure people will get used to it.  ;D

Offline Ryan A. Vetter

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 10:54:55 AM »
I'll still count it as +1 wither way...
So long as I have parkour I'm okay.

Offline Hfikolkr

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • Convert From Wav To M4r Online Free Enough
Music Questions
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2019, 12:09:00 AM »
One of the many understated features in Mac OS X is the power to natively convert audio to m4a straight within the OS X Finder - with none additional downloads or add-ons. The MP3 format is a lossy format. That signifies that an MP3 file does not comprise one hundred% of the distinctive audio data. As an alternative, MP3 information use perceptual coding. In different phrases, which means it removes the information that your ear would not discover thereby making the file smaller. The rationale lossy formats are used over UNCOOKED is that RAW audio recordsdata are too big to journey over the web at any good pace. By using lossy codecs it permits even dial up users to download mp3 information at a cheap velocity. UNCOOKED file codecs usually require 176,000 bytes per second compared with a lossy format which requires 17,600. The difference is large and so are the download instances.
Properly, for many who have to convert between utterly totally different audio codecs, they do it for reasons like compatibility situation and measurement discount. Whereas nearly all in model audio codecs are supported by most units, we typically need to convert them because of diversified reasons. For Occasion: Not each system can supportogg ordts audio and if you want convert flac to mp3 to convert it to MP3 for as an instance making an MP3 cd then VLC Media Participant entails the rescue. Generally, you would possibly want to in the reduction of the bit charges of your MP3 whereas sustaining the equivalent format. That's usually completed to reduce the size of the file. Another nice use is convertingwav data tomp3 which preserves the audio high quality while drastically reducing the file measurement.
Wav audio file converter helpful supply: wav2m4r additional easily wav to m4r freeware obtain concern That is also the main purpose of Free OGG Converter, a quite environment friendly utility that may produce a simple and smooth conversion to formats reminiscent of MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC and FLAC.
Callum - sure, the wav recordsdata will play completely with iTunes. Nonetheless they're additionally very big info and take up quite a lot of house in your exhausting drive. For many who're pleased with that - cool. But wav to m4r converter should you ever have to unencumber some exhausting drive house, you might want to convert thosewav information to MP3 or AAC - then delete thewav's.
Click on Convert button to begin to convert WAV to M4R or other audio format you desired. A conversion dialog will seem to indicate the progress of wav to m4r conversion If you want to stop the process, please click on Stop button. After the conversion, you'll be able to click on the Output Folder button to get the transformed files and transfer to your iPod, iPad, iPhone, mp3 participant or exhausting driver.
Wav converter browse round this internet-site: wav to m4r on-line cellphone non-public free convert wav to m4r regard You can even set the sampling fee, bitrate, encoding mode (cbr, vbr), quantity and metadata Choose MP3 because the output format. On the precise, set up quality. AudioConverter helps the complete range of MP3 settings (as urged by MPEG-1 Layer three specs).
Lots of the above talked about instruments can also convert different audio codecs too e.g. wma to mp3, mp3 to wav and so forth. New tracks (from the studio) are probably already in WAV or AIFF or can simply be saved in a type of codecs by your audio modifying software program. The constructed-in CD ripper will convert your audio CDs to data in your exhausting disk.
There's absolutely zero trigger to utilize WAV and every motive to make use of AIFF as a substitute”…. Moreover it is a universal or multipurpose online conversion gadget that may convert variety of file codecs that features documents formats, image codecs, audio codecs, video formats and archive codecs. It wants MPlayer to decode WMA recordsdata, musepack-instruments to govern MPC audio recordsdata, and flac and others in order to transform info to and from Ogg, MP3, FLAC, ACC, WAV, APE, and WMA codecs.