Author Topic: Parkour Eugene Oregon  (Read 5388 times)

sasukewillkilluall

Parkour Eugene Oregon
« on: September 03, 2010, 07:38:22 AM »
any one here in eugene do pk

Offline Green21Parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour Eugene Oregon
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »
I cant yet but I really want to learn I went to the gym in Beaverton, Oregon over the summer and learned some stuff but I forgot everything and I cant find any groups to do parkour with! :-\ I'm thinking about having a person from an 18 and up group come and teach some kids some parkour if I can find anyone who wants to do it with me. It seems like there are no kids who want to do parkour in Eugene!
“Obstacles are found everywhere, and in overcoming them we nourish ourselves.” -David Belle

“Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody’s been here.” -David Belle

Offline JBlizz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 12:11:24 PM »
Hey there guys (or gals)! My names jon and I have been training in eugene for about 2 years. I would be more than happy if anyone wants to join me! For me parkour is about so much more than a simple exercise and I would love to share any insight or experience that I have!

Offline Samuel

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 01:56:54 AM »
Hey if any of you havent already filled spots lol, i would be down to learn, im moving to eugene within the week and turning a whole new leaf when it comes to my health, parkour seems like great cardio and lots of fun so it would be cool if  something was happening and im not *alone* when i fall on my face :).