Author Topic: spam bots are back...  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Sarai Brock

• PREGGERZ!
  • Ambassador
  • Patas
  • Life is a fairytale touched by the hand of God
    • View Profile
spam bots are back...
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:15:57 AM »
In force... wow...
Because that's the way I tuck and roll...

Offline Jordan Strybos

• Man of Skochy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • PKGA
Re: spam bots are back...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »
Yeah, it was mainly just the one (he made over 300 posts in 10 minutes today). He's been banned and won't be back :)

Offline Ryan Sannar

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Jump Utah
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »
Not a very parkour spam bot. It only stayed in the Florida forum.
10 push ups.

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:50:24 PM »
Not a very parkour spam bot. It only stayed in the Florida forum.

Lucky for us. That last spambot that posted all that crap about ebay was everywhere!

Thanks for handling this, Jordan. You're the best!
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 10:34:38 PM »
Now how will I learn about Triamcinolone Oral Paste without prescription shipped overnight express?

...good work Jordan.
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Offline Jordan Strybos

• Man of Skochy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • PKGA
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:29:01 AM »
In the process of removing the billions of spam threads in the Florida section right now, the board should be back to normal later today :)

Edit: 45 minutes and over 500 deleted posts later, the Florida section is back to business!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:06:49 AM by Jordan Strybos »

Offline Ryan Courtney

• Patas
  • Even if the morrow is barren of promises
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »
Now how will I learn about Triamcinolone Oral Paste without prescription shipped overnight express?

...good work Jordan.

+1 hahahah epicccc

Offline Sarai Brock

• PREGGERZ!
  • Ambassador
  • Patas
  • Life is a fairytale touched by the hand of God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »
nicely done Jordan!!
Because that's the way I tuck and roll...

Offline Clusiava

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • FLAC  MP3
FLAC MP3, FLAC MP3
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 02:26:42 PM »
Freemake Audio Converter   50  .       .     MP3    .        flac  mp3 ,   MP3 -  .   FLAC- ,  MP3,    MP3 -           .
   , FLAC       . FLAC     .    .   ,   MP3, ,     .     ,        .  ,       ,       .
 FLAC     ,  MP3,        . FLAC   ,   flac  mp3   -     .      MP3 ,     .
FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), WAV (Windows PCM), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WMA Lossless (Windows Media Audio Lossless).  mp3 , ,  ,   ,    -   .  :  .   FLAC  .
 ,        FLAC         MP3.           .  ,    flac  mp3,         .       flac  mp3.
 ABR,     mp3         (   VBR) . ,            .      FLAC (picture+.cue)   FLAC (tracks+.cue)   FLAC  ALAC (Apple Lossless)    .

Offline irreromia

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • On-line Audio Converter (MP3, WAV, Ogg, WMA, M4A, AAC) Media.io
Ffmpeg Audio Format Conversions
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 01:12:20 PM »
Ease mp3 wav converter shouldn't be only a mp3 wav converter, but in addition support numerous different video and audio codecs. Step 2: Hit the Basic” button after which click the Import Settings” button. Then go to the drop down arrow next to the Import using aac2wav” and select WAV Encoder” from the checklist. Then click OK” and save the brand new configuration settings. On the preferences window, hit the OK” button and then choose the music tab below the library part in the iTunes Source pane.
We're consistently enhancing our service. Proper now we help over 20 enter formats to transform to WAV. For example: MP3 to WAV, WMA to WAV, OGG to WAV, FLV to WAV, WMV to WAV and extra. In case you have a file that we won't convert to WAV please contact us so we are able to add one other WAV converter.
Although I've not tested it myself (I've seen some wee YouTube instruction movies), I feel WinFF can do file convertions like that (e.g. Video (.avi,mov etc.) to Audio File (.wav,mp3 etc aac to wav converter online.). So, at the moment, I am quite happily using Audacity with the plugin library thing earlier than importing to Lightworks.
three. Click on "Convert Now!" button to start conversion. It should robotically retry one other server if one failed, please be affected person while changing. The output information will be listed in the "Conversion Results" section. Click icon to show file QR code or save file to online storage services comparable to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Convert AAC to WAV - Convert your file now - on-line and free - this web page additionally contains information on the AAC and WAV file extensions. Changing AAC to WAV may be carried out easily in iTunes, and you do not want to obtain any software for the conversion. The steps on how you can go about it are discussed in the tutorial beneath.
button, then you will see a pop-up window which will show you all of the iTunes folders. You may add Apple Music information, audiobooks, and M4P audio within the pop-up window as you need. Inbuilt media browser which facilitates a natural search and loading of media files through the conversion.
NEW! Download Audio Converter for Android to transform audio recordsdata in your phone offline. Your AAC file will likely be successfully converted to wav so you'll be able to sit back and benefit from the music. Developed by Microsoft, the WAV format is considered the usual COMPUTER audio format because of its widespread use. Wave file format is a viable interchangeable medium for different OS's like Apple.
AudioConverto is a straightforward web service that permits you to convert audio recordsdata to MP3, MP4, WAV, OGG, AC3, AAC, WMA, M4A, M4R, FLAC online. Free audio converter online, convert audio files immediately from your web browser. Convert MP3 to WAV, MP3 to AAC, WAV to MP3, MP3 to M4R (Ringtones), AC3 to MP3, OGG to MP3, and extra. Just choose the audio file, click the "Convert File" button and wait a few seconds.
Although a WAV file can contain compressed audio, the commonest WAV audio format is uncompressed audio within the linear pulse code modulation (LPCM) format. Audio in WAV files can be encoded in quite a lot of audio coding formats, comparable to GSM or MP3, to scale back the file dimension.
The Waveform Audio file format related to thewav filename extension was a format developed by means of collaboration between Microsoft and IBM. It's an extension of the RIFF and was first launched in 1991. It is likely one of the earliest standards used for encoding audio bit streams on private computer systems. It's usually used for storing uncompressed raw audio recordsdata on the Microsoft Home windows platform, nonetheless it enjoys cross platform assist on Macintosh and Linux and does have help for compressed audio. Due to the comparatively massive file sizes of uncompressedwav recordsdata, the WAVE format in unpopular for file distribution over limited bandwidth pc networks including the internet.

Offline Duerveped

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • How To Rip CDA ToWMA With CDA To WMA Converter, CDA ToWMA Ripper,
ConvertingCda ToWma
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 04:22:06 AM »
The way to convert CDA to WMA online with CDA to WMA Converter ? four) what is the finest resolution I can have for my application , I've around 100 Kaorke CD's in CDA format. which format ought to i convert to MP3 or WMA. For around 1200 songs what capability Ipod or juke box I would wish, so as to not lose the audio quality.
A: It is a good question, but sadly, the brief reply is YES. Since WMA is a lossy audio format, changing any audio codecs (e.g. CD Audio) to WMA is a quality-loss course of, the encoded WMA files sound like a faithful copy of the original CDA music collections to most listeners.
A: Folks Convert CDA files to WMA format for numerous objective, nonetheless, most of them Convert CDA for the 2 widespread ones, first the Audio CDs information are too massive, they wish to avoid wasting cda to wma area, second their moveable devices do not recognize CDA format in any respect, but these devices are able to taking part in WMA information with none compatibility points.
Sure you do. You'll need to rip them to a compressed format like mp3 or wma, "Mac Ipods" I believe have their very own extension format like ".aac" or something. I've a Creative Zen participant that can play most anything. Click on the "Burn" tab within the top left corner of Home windows Media Participant.
> by default, WMA recordsdata. Slide the "Audio Quality" slider bar to the desired balance between quality and file dimension. With this free online WMA converter you'll be convert cda to wma able to convert your audio information to the Microsoft WMA format. You can upload audio to transform to WMA or upload a video to extract the audio monitor and convert to WMA.
You possibly can for example use Microsoft Windows Media Player that also incorporates CD grabbing capabilities. Put the audio CD to the optical drive, open Windows Media Player and use copy operate for Audio CDs. At first time set the WMA format in Preferences Copy Audio CD tab. However any audio ripper should do.
Windows Media PLayer will use Roxio burning software (which seems to come back with WMP as a result of I don't recall putting in that myself and but I've it). It will possibly also use other burning sfotware you could have put in like Nero.

Offline Cluffkem

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • ITunes H?rb?cher In Mp3 Konvertieren
Audiobook Binder
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2019, 01:51:28 PM »
Die Mac Freeware Audiobook Binder wandelt MP3 H?rb?cher ins iPod-kompatible m4b Audiobook Format um. Wenn Sie Musik von mehreren anderen Plattform als Apple-Musik, die in MP3 konvertieren, Sie k?nnten iSkysoft Audio Recorder oder iTunes DRM Audio Converter iTunes Musik oder H?rb?chern in verschiedene Formate zu konvertieren versuchen. Die meisten Programme decodieren einfach die Datei in ein tempor?res Audiodatei, die unkomprimiert und danach, wie Sie zu retten ist, kodieren die Audio wieder. TuneClone Audio Konverter f?r Mac erm?glicht Ihnen, M4P in MP3, M4A in MP3, AAC in MP3 auf dem Mac OS umzuwandeln. Ich lebe in Berlin und helfe unseren Kunden bei dockschiff ihre Ziele im Net konvertiere m4b zu mp3 zu meinem privaten Blog besch?ftige ich mich mit Themen die mich interessieren oder bewegen.
Presets erscheinen im Kontextmen? Convert, ein direkter Aufruf startet den Konvertiervorgang ohne den Umweg ?ber das Converter Setup-Fenster. Mit dem Free M4A to MP3 Converter Download bekommt ihr einen kostenlosen Konverter, der M4A-Dateien in MP3 umwandelt. Zum Gl?ck kann man aus iTunes heraus - auch von K?ufen aus dem iTunes Store - Kopien auf CD brennen. Die Besonderheit von m4b gegen?ber m4a ist, dass die Dateien es erlauben Lesezeichen zu setzen, so dass der H?rer exakt an einen vorher definierten Punkt zur?ckkehren kann. Wir haben eine Liste von Alternativen f?r Free M4a to MP3 Converter unter den Screens und Videos kostenloser m4b zum mp3 konverter f?r Sie erstellt. Ich gebe Privatunterricht am eigenen Mac und informiere ?ber andere Apple Produkte, wie z.B. iPod/iTunes.
Ziel: Erstellen der M4B Datei(en) unter Linux (getestet mit Debian 5.0). Da iTunes die L?nge eines H?rbuchs nicht mehr korrekt angezeigt hat, wenn dieses l?nger als 8 Stunden warfare, splittet das Skript das Buch beim Erreichen der eight Stunden Grenze in mehrere M4B Dateien auf. Sie k?nnen die gesamte M4B Dateien ohne Splitting umwandeln oder konvertieren sowie Break umwandlung m4b zu mp3 up M4B f?r Kapitel, oder einfach nur umwandeln Lieblings-Clip zu jedem gew?nschten Audioformat. Mit diesem intuitiven Interface k?nnen Sie einfach einem 4-Minuten Music von iTunes zu MP3-, WAV-, oder M4A-Format Audio in weniger als 50 Sekunden konvertieren. Ich habe bei google schon gesucht aber nur 1 Programm gefunden was m4a Dateien, aber keine m4b Daten, verarbeiten kann.