Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 34315 times)

Offline Colonel Crackers

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »
Hi, my names Jon. Im 15 and have been doing parkour for a little over a year. I have been doing karate for roughly 9 years and Im starting Judo next year. I live in the Memphis- Collierville area. If anyone will be at Collierville High school next year, I would be interested in starting a group or something.

Offline caleblargo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »
Hi ;D I'm Caleb, I'm 16 and I haven't done anything athletic in who knows how long. I'm in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.

I'm brand new to pk, so it'll take me some time to get in shape and get slightly decent.

Offline jeisurii

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2010, 12:41:41 AM »
Jeremy, Johnson City, far too old to just be getting started but hopefully will stick with it this year (unlike last) when it warms up

Offline Shawn Ortiz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ..::Monster::..
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2011, 11:20:06 AM »
Hi I shawn im 15 and live in carthage tn im a sophmore and have been doing parkour roughly 2-3 months...

Offline Adam Moore

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Cause traffic, don't get stuck in it, take it slow
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2011, 09:09:01 PM »
Hey, I'm Adam (18), I literally have only been doing PK for about 3 days, heck I'm still on rolls lol.  Anyway technically I live in Powell but I go to Clinton, I'm right on the Knox and Anderson Co. border.  From what I've observed and after asking around some there's very little PK activity in my area.  So I hope to rally some friends and either find a group or start a fad in this small town ;D
You can’t meet destiny halfway. You’ve got to jump out, punch the future in the face, and yell I’VE GOT NOTHING LEFT, TOMORROW, I’VE GIVEN IT ALL and hope that maybe the future isn’t going to turn around and lay an awesome flying kick in the center of your face.

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2011, 08:25:43 AM »
Hey, I'm Adam (18), I literally have only been doing PK for about 3 days, heck I'm still on rolls lol.  Anyway technically I live in Powell but I go to Clinton, I'm right on the Knox and Anderson Co. border.  From what I've observed and after asking around some there's very little PK activity in my area.  So I hope to rally some friends and either find a group or start a fad in this small town ;D

Hey man, If you are ever willing to come into Knoxville I'd love to have a training partner.

Offline Adam Moore

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Cause traffic, don't get stuck in it, take it slow
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
Hey man, If you are ever willing to come into Knoxville I'd love to have a training partner.

Well I'd love to, but lack of job for gas money it's really unlikely at the moment, but yeah if I get the chance to head up I'll let ya know.
You can’t meet destiny halfway. You’ve got to jump out, punch the future in the face, and yell I’VE GOT NOTHING LEFT, TOMORROW, I’VE GIVEN IT ALL and hope that maybe the future isn’t going to turn around and lay an awesome flying kick in the center of your face.

Offline altitudefreerunning

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »
My names Johnny Covington. I've been practicing parkour and freerunning in clarksville for about two years now with a couple friends of mine. Anyone interested in training with us sometime email me at pjspace01@yahoo.com or send me an invite on facebook. Here's my 2010 freerunning/Parkour Training video I just got through putting together about a week ago. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H7yCZ5QgVA
"Fear is just your body telling you to be careful" -Sebastian Foucan

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
I'm Nathan from The "Nash-boro" area. I'm part of a pretty big community in Middle Tennessee (Like a team made up of teams!) and we're starting to train often. If ANYONE wants to jam or learn parkour at anytime, just let me know and I'll spill some details!

"You choose to fall. You choose not to fall. Everything is choice." -Daniel Ilabaca-

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2011, 02:46:36 PM »
I'm Nathan from The "Nash-boro" area. I'm part of a pretty big community in Middle Tennessee (Like a team made up of teams!) and we're starting to train often. If ANYONE wants to jam or learn parkour at anytime, just let me know and I'll spill some details!

i know you good sir! Next jam let's post it on the APK event calendar.

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2011, 08:12:10 PM »
Yessir! International Parkour Day Jam, it's gonna be HUGE!!!

"You choose to fall. You choose not to fall. Everything is choice." -Daniel Ilabaca-

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2011, 08:01:55 AM »
Where will this jam be? I have been needing a change of scenery and definitely try to come.

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »
It'll probably be around the Nashville area.

Offline zpolk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2011, 06:59:05 AM »
Hey everybody!  My name is zach and as far as I can tell I'm the only person that does parkour/freerunning in the Jackson/Memphis area in TN.  I'd love to find some other people to do some training with or just have some fun learning new stuff. 

I'm 24 and I've probably been practicing parkour/freerunning for about a year and a half now.

my email is zachattack1986@hotmail.com
I'd love to hear from some people!

Offline BigEarl82

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:38 PM »
Hi I'm Bill,
 I just heard about Parkour and want to start doing it when I get back to Clarksville (Summer, 2014). Until then, it will be basic drills and trying to find groups already practicing it in the Clarksville area.

Offline Ronnie Thompson

• Patas
  • Team Raven-Moon Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2014, 05:48:05 PM »
Hi, my name is Ronnie Thompson (15) and I have been "formally" practicing PK for about a week now, but I learned that I've been doing all this stuff since I was about 7 but didn't know what it was called :-[. I have a few friends of mine, also 15, who would love to meet up near the UTK campus next weekend. If you're interested, PM or email me!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys,

-Ronnie
"Flow like water, because flowing water never runs stale." -Bruce Lee