Author Topic: Parkour in Tuscaloosa  (Read 3868 times)

Offline Sean Perry

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Parkour in Tuscaloosa
« on: August 25, 2011, 12:29:14 PM »
Hey, so I'm a student at UA, and I want to get together with some people and train around Tuscaloosa.  On campus, off campus, wherever, I'd just like to get together with some other people who are into Parkour and go practice.  Until someone responds I'll be sticking to my usual routine, which is a solo session around Capitol Park, a great place to train.  Even if you don't want to be part of a group, I'd suggest at least going there and checking it out, there are some nice obstacles to work around.  Bit of advice, the one thing you don't want to do there is any sort of cat leap onto the brick walls.  Everything else is made of huge mortared stone blocks, so it's perfectly stable, but the walls are brick and crumbling, so I'd suggest staying away from them. Well, if you'd like to get together and practice as a group, just put a response here and we'll work something out.

Offline Sean Perry

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Tuscaloosa
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »
My name's Sean, by the way.

Offline Eric Tilmont

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 05:19:06 PM »
hey man, hit me up emtilmont@gmail.com if you wanna jam, ill be back in town in august

Offline Cameron Calhou

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 09:01:33 AM »
Hey I would love to jam some time if you know of some good areas.  My email is crcalhoun1@crimson.ua.edu.

Ccal

Offline Matthew

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 08:30:03 AM »
Where is this park?
Can you give me some directions from campus?
今大学で日本語を学ぶ。これを読んでできれば、日本語で話よう!